Have a great Thanksgiving everyone

scuba guy

6 hours ago, PBF81 said:

Where in Germany?  

Berlin.

5 hours ago, Since1981 said:

While Cowboys Bills 2018 ranks as one of my favorite games “we finally made it back to legit”

I do enjoy half sleep to meaningless NFC games!

TDay is great. We really need more holidays like this one. 

Agreed about the Cowboys game. It was 2019.

Also, like most of our big wins under McD, it wasn't close at the end, thankfully!

13 hours ago, Bogie_Klinkhammer said:

I will leave the house at 4:30 am frame 2 roofs, build a new barn then make it home by 6:30 then cook dinner for the entire neighborhood 

I have left the house already at 2:00 AM to go build a 46 floor skyscraper from excavating start to rooftop finish with my bare hands only after I set my 240 giant crockpots since I am feeding an entire city Thanksgiving Dinner.

I may need a nap some time today since I am getting old.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Gonna run it at 225 on a pit master BBQ box pellet smoker. It's a 22lb bird. Have it spatchcocked and injected, sitting in the fridge. Tomorrow morning I'll stuff butter under the skin and rub the bird. Then in she goes, low and slow

Some things are better left in private.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, scuba guy said:

My plans well

I will leave the house at 630am work on framing a roof out over a camper till around 430 pm. Go home cook up the roast potatoes 🥔 onions and green bean casserole. Eat and sit in front of a warm fire in my house.

Priceless my view of lake Ontario 😍 while working,  not having to listen to the other half family.

Have a great one Scuba Steve.   If you know that one I owe you a whole dollar.

Happy Turkey Day to all you Bills fans!

And yes I agree it does feel nice to be able to enjoy the Holiday with no Bills game on today.  For years I was always disappointed the Bills would never get selected to play on Thanksgiving and thought about how much fun it would be to get to experience a Thanksgiving Bills game but I never expected we would get put on Turkey Day 3 out of 4 years in a row...that was just overkill

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Since1981 said:

While Cowboys Bills 2018 ranks as one of my favorite games “we finally made it back to legit”

I do enjoy half sleep to meaningless NFC games!

TDay is great. We really need more holidays like this one. 

Happy Turkey day to you and yours everyone reading this. Happy Thanksgiving!

24 pound turkey is in the smoker. I prep for today all week so by today it is STRESS FREE

That's my goal at least. I agree with every word you posted too. Be safe everybody and be Blessed!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 hours ago, scuba guy said:

My plans well

I will leave the house at 630am work on framing a roof out over a camper till around 430 pm. Go home cook up the roast potatoes 🥔 onions and green bean casserole. Eat and sit in front of a warm fire in my house.

Priceless my view of lake Ontario 😍 while working,  not having to listen to the other half family.

I am done early, now I will change the engine on my car. 

• Haha (+1) 3

22 hours ago, scuba guy said:

Swinging a hammer outdoors at camp with a great view and no in-laws?

I'll be right up!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.