Allen chant this week after coin toss

HailMary

Shout out here to Bills Mafia going to the Jets game this week. Instead of bickering  about all the things that have gone wrong this year, let’s rally behind the OC change and get JA17 pumped with an “Allen” chant after the coin toss or before the O takes their first possession.  Bills mafia, let’s play a tiny part towards a turnaround. 

• Like (+1) 13
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, HailMary said:

Shout out here to Bills Mafia going to the Jets game this week. Instead of bickering  about all the things that have gone wrong this year, let’s rally behind the OC change and get JA17 pumped with an “Allen” chant after the coin toss or before the O takes their first possession.  Bills mafia, let’s play a tiny part towards a turnaround. 

Just a chant?  Shirley he is worth higher forms of worship, no?

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, HailMary said:

I don't think you'll find enough people here to get the ball rolling. However I can promise you that if they turn the ball over on the first series again this week...there will be a chant in unison...but it won't be "Allen". 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Lost said:

Then the Phillies lost in the NLCS.  I’ve heard on this very board that anything other than a championship indicates complete and utter failure.  We need a better plan.  Maybe if we buy him a hospital he’ll get motivated.  Oh, wait.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha (+1) 1

If he's that mentally weak that he needs this then the Bills are in far worse shape than any of us have thought. Luckily he's not so let's leave the kid gloves at home.

I remember the Leafs did a pregame tribute thing for Tavares after he was booed his first time back in long island. To "make him feel appreciated". Can't remember ever being that secondhand embarrassed as a fan of a team. And I cheer for them and the Bills which is saying something.

• Eyeroll 3

1 minute ago, Draconator said:

But if this trip is to help Josh, and we sacrifice Josh, isn't that kinda counterintuitive? (See, I used a college word)

Excellent point, my good sir! It is a bit of a paradox, a conundrum if you will. But I posit that if you sacrifice Josh Allen to save Josh Allen, you will have created a Josh Allen inception. Perhaps a phenomenon similar to a "force ghost." Capital idea, if I say so myself. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

I will always respect positivity but isn’t him getting almost $50 million/ year enough? And why does he get the extra chant? Why not Davis? Or cook? Or Dawkins?

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

I just spray painted “I Love You Josh” on his lawn.  Thank me later. 

The penis was unnecessary though.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Excellent point, my good sir! It is a bit of a paradox, a conundrum if you will. But I posit that if you sacrifice Josh Allen to save Josh Allen, you will have created a Josh Allen inception. Perhaps a phenomenon similar to a "force ghost." Capital idea, if I say so myself. 

I simply cannot argue with that. You are of another level which I strive to achieve.

11 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Reminds me of the movie where John Malkovich goes into himself in Being John Malkovich.  

Edited by PBF81

1 hour ago, QB Bills said:

If he's that mentally weak that he needs this then the Bills are in far worse shape than any of us have thought. Luckily he's not so let's leave the kid gloves at home.

I remember the Leafs did a pregame tribute thing for Tavares after he was booed his first time back in long island. To "make him feel appreciated". Can't remember ever being that secondhand embarrassed as a fan of a team. And I cheer for them and the Bills which is saying something.

I remember that night. Isles fans abused him so much I thought he was going to cry.

14 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I will always respect positivity but isn’t him getting almost $50 million/ year enough? And why does he get the extra chant? Why not Davis? Or cook? Or Dawkins?

Reid Ferguson is the key to all of this guys. We need a Reid chant on Sunday 

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RousseauRage said:

God this fan base is pathetic sometimes...

Should we bake him a cake too?

I will offer him my girlfriend and a dozen wingnutz wings. 

2 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

One of you old guys needs to go to practice today and tell that hippie to get a haircut and to "shape up or ship out!"

IMG_0024.jpeg

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Just a chant?  Shirley he is worth higher forms of worship, no?

How about a song?

”Go Josh ! For we are hear to cheer for you

Go Josh ! We are your fans so true

With victory in sight

We'll yell with all our might

So, Go Josh ! Fight Josh ! Go Josh !”

…..thought of it myself. 😏

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

How about a song?

With victory in sight

So, Go Josh ! Fight Josh ! Go Josh !”

Is being completely out of tune a requirement?

3 hours ago, HailMary said:

THIS right here is how the fans should be acting.  

This is OUR team, win, lose or draw.  

SHOW SOME SUPPORT.  

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

How about a song?

With victory in sight

So, Go Josh ! Fight Josh ! Go!

C'mon Josh win for Buffalowwwwww

Added the final verse.........also thought of it myself

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.