Will a win over the Jets to get to 6-5 bring everyone back in?!?!

DBilz2500

23 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Had they won yesterday and then beaten the Jets, I may have had a sliver of hope.   Not now.   The regime needs to go.  They lost a game because of a penalty that a pop warner team should  not make.  

There is no "well they shouldn't have been in the position to begin with" or "It takes more than one play to blow a game" this time.   Buffalo literally is walking off the field 6-4 if they execute a special teams play in a manner that any team at any age level no matter how bad they are is capable of doing.  

Between that and the reaction of the players after the game, it is clear that McDermott has lost the players.   We are now the laughing stock of the league again.  Enough is enough.  I'll take a 5-12 season if it means a mini rebuild and getting someone in that can make the most of out talent.  

Far worse, not equivalent to ‘13 Seconds’ because of the relative significance of the game, but McClapper blew through his idiotic Defensive Time Outs to get to the point where HE HAD TWELVE MEN ON THE FIELD! 

What type of clueless buffoon does that in STOP TIME or can he not ***** count up to 12?

This team is a horrible joke and they will find another way to embarrass themselves and the fans. Now we can add to our own stupidity.

-Losing 4 straight Super bowls - Check!

- Giving away a game in 13 seconds with stupid decisions! - Check Check!!!

- Blowing a game where your OC cannot call a simple run game against a poor run defense and your head coach trots 12 people onto the game winning FG after taking a couple of timeouts to freeze the kicker! Check Check Check!!!!

What a bunch of idiots, We need to just lose out and have a good draft next year. Dorsey is plain stupid and does not understand how to make changes, and our HC is also nothing more than a glorified defensive coordinator.

TY Bills for giving me part of my life back and not waste time watching them!!! Go Sabres

• Like (+1) 1

Hey, I know it's all gloom and doom right now. But yes a W against the Jets  would help, and the season is NOT over. Even if players can't stand each other right now or the coaches, winning solves everything. Well, almost everything. I'm in the group that think McD has been a good coach but is not elite, has not that extra gear that can have the team win the SuperBowl.

But you finish the year with him. If it all crumbles, he's gone. As of today,  he can use Dorsey as a scapegoat to save his skin. If the season tanks, he can't. And if the Bills do make the playoffs, then coaches will have deserved their stay. 

Fans always want to tear it all down. Hell, some want to trade Diggs and some, Josh, for "1st round picks". WTH. Firing and trading are only good if you get something better in exchange!

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They’d have to run the table or go 6-1. Schedule and injuries make that impossible. Stick a fork in them.

Agreed. They can lose 1 more game. That's it. If they lose 2, they're out. All their losses so far have been against the AFC. They'll end the season with virually no tie-breakers. So I guess I'm out. There's no way this team only loses 1 more game. I predict they'll win 3 more games. 

1 minute ago, Fleezoid said:

Agreed. They can lose 1 more game. That's it. If they lose 2, they're out. All their losses so far have been against the AFC. They'll end the season with virually no tie-breakers. So I guess I'm out. There's no way this team only loses 1 more game. I predict they'll win 3 more games. 

Three wins?  Who will they beat other than maybe New England?

Probably not, it’s just going to delay the inevitable. Coaching is bad, too many injuries. Talent is questionable. It’s just not there. It might even get worse. It’s time for a reset because other teams caught up and we got worse and we have somewhat of an aging roster with nothing to show for it and no cap space

Edited by BillsSbSoon

For the first time in the current era .. I am not planning my Sunday around a Bills game. 

If they win, I’ll tune back in for the Eagles game, but I’m so apathetic that a loss like last night that would ruin my week, doesn’t even have an affect on me right now. 

Sad that it’s gotten to this point with us finally having “that” QB, in his prime. 

1 hour ago, Fleezoid said:

Good point. Just thinking we might get a couple lucky ones. I'd like to say, at least we have hockey now, but they're nothing but a tease right now. 

Im thinking we beat the Pats and Chargers. 

will lose to Philly, Miami and KC

Cowboys and Jets are a toss up. 

i still have hope

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bleedingreennc said:

At least you guys have been successful recently, the Jets just suck. I definitely chose wrong as a kid.

Not really.  They are weak in one position.  Jets could win the title with JA. 

Edited by nedboy7

5 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I think the towel was thrown in last night.

wins always should feel good.  But this team has lost the fan bases confidence. Last night was a nail in the coffin for the season.  If they win I won't be mad OR particularly happy . Is apathy worse? YES it IS.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

I want a thundering domination of a win, with Josh, Diggs and all the others looking amped and happy. If that is the case, then I’m hopeful for the rest of the season. 

I admire your moxie today Freak. I don't share in it but it is admirable and I respect it.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Problem is that the Jets offense is worse than the Bills. The defense cannot sustain what it has been doing, they are spending too much time on the field.

This will be a get well game for the Jets.  your D will get a nice rest while the awesome jets O runs the ball down the bills throat and have 40 minute TOP

Allen and the clown car go 3 and out 75% of drives

16 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

Im thinking we beat the Pats and Chargers. 

will lose to Philly, Miami and KC

Cowboys and Jets are a toss up. 

i still have hope

How do you figure we beat the cowboys?  Also, the Chargers are unpredictable.  I said in another thread that the O/U for wins for remainder of the season should be set at 2 and I'd bet the under

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.