Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills thread please)

aristocrat

Just now, NUT said:

17 years...

17 years of middling and gutless. Trading back and selecting EJ. Safe move. Weak.

Ā 

Eagles traded up to #2, got their guy (at the time) won a SB.Ā  Gutsy play. Then turned around and ate his contract to go with someone new. Another SB appearance. Gutsy.

Ā 

Chiefs traded up to #10 to move off the safe play of rolling with Alex Smith.Ā  Gutsy.Ā  Worked out pretty well.

Ā 

Jags were horrific over like 8 years and kept being horrific. Got lucky with Lawrence. Unwatchable product until then, except for the glorious Bortles run.Ā  No thanks.

2 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Are you kidding? I wouldn't bet that gameĀ 

I bet the over in the SEA/CLE game. It's 38.5. Both teams traded points and now are trading TOs. It's mis.

Ā 

I wouldn't care at all otherwise lmao.

Russ is awful!! He has Jeudy WIDE OPEN on a quick slant and throws it at his feet. Then takes a brutal sack on 3rd down to take them out of FG range.

Ā 

I would easily give up our 2nd for Jeudy right now. He is being wasted with a bad QB. But if Denver pulls this one out do they still want to trade people away?

• Disagree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Russ is awful!! He has Jeudy WIDE OPEN on a quick slant and throws it at his feet. Then takes a brutal sack on 3rd down to take them out of FG range.

Ā 

I would easily give up our 2nd for Jeudy right now. He is being wasted with a bad QB. But if Denver pulls this one out do they still want to trade people away?

Jeudy is a complete jackass. Ā Now Suttonā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.