Po "mic'd up" against the Giants

Beck Water

-dunno if it's put on for the cameras/mic but like Hyde, talks to the ball pre-game

-to Williams: "you earned it"

-interested seeing how the players *thud* into each other pre-game to "wake you up"

-"it's a mindset!  put this game on us!"

-"we hit, we strap, and we talk s***! let's go!"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Poyer is a liability nowadays

First 2 games he was, middle 2 he was solid, last 2 he’s been phenomenal.

They way he and Hyde ALWAY step up when injuries start to mount is incredible. 

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

I really hate when people my age are considered over the hill in football

Only gets worse. I’m 2 years older than Murray. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Love Po, but you can literally see him starting to slow down out there. Father time is undefeated. 

Yea he definitely isn't what he was two years ago but after a really rough first couple of weeks he has settled down and played pretty solid ball. He hasn't been the difference maker of past years, but he has been really steady from the Commanders game on. 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Bernard seems like a great leader from what you can hear of him out there, awesome to see from him just stepping into this role in year 2, especially after Milano went down.

Bernard was leading the defense on the field before Milano went down.   Milano was listening to Bernard, not the other way around.  

4 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

man you can FEEL the hits.. boy the hits didn't sound like that playing HS ball I'll tell you that.  those guys are colliding all night.  wow, the mic really picked up the hitting this time.  wow. 

There was people in the game thread complaining about the Bills being flat and not ready to play. :rolleyes:

Both teams were bringing all of it in that game.

7 hours ago, Beck Water said:

-dunno if it's put on for the cameras/mic but like Hyde, talks to the ball pre-game

-to Williams: "you earned it"

-interested seeing how the players *thud* into each other pre-game to "wake you up"

-"it's a mindset!  put this game on us!"

-"we hit, we strap, and we talk s***! let's go!"

It was Ja'Marcus Ingram (#46) who he said "earned it", not Dorian Williams (#42) 

Edited by BillsFanForever19

7 hours ago, Prospector said:

Just wait until no one your age is playing football

It was the one and only thing I liked about Brady. As long as he was playing, there was still a chance I could. :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah I know he's the one that calls the defense, he's the MLB, that's not what I was saying.

Real question, is Milano a vocal leader? He's always seemed quiet to me. More of a lead by example guy. But I dont really know.

13 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Real question, is Milano a vocal leader? He's always seemed quiet to me. More of a lead by example guy. But I dont really know.

LOL.  Well, we didn't see him "mic'd up" if I recall.....or at the podium much for that matter.

Two stories. 

2021, Milano just signed a new contract.  He said in an on field interview that he was trying to become more vocal on the field.  (I swear I'm not making this up).  The reporter asked "How do you become more vocal?"  Milano: "You talk more."

2022, Hyde giving one of those puff-piece interviews Buffalo Bills PR puts out.  He was asked who is the biggest trash talker on the team?  "Matt Milano"  Reporter reacted like Hyde was joking.  Nope, Hyde was serious.  He explained that if someone (Hyde for example) made the wrong call in practice, Milano would give him endless ***** about it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Great energy and leadership. His numbers have dipped but he still has some juice. Loved Bernard talking that ***** too, kid could be a gem, what we expected Edmunds to be. 

Probably nothing but Von just sitting there on next to last possession,  his body language looked off and he's usually running around keeping everyone hyped . I forget if he played late in the game

5 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It was the one and only thing I liked about Brady. As long as he was playing, there was still a chance I could. :thumbsup:

Milano always been quiet in the public eye

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Bernard seems like a great leader from what you can hear of him out there, awesome to see from him just stepping into this role in year 2, especially after Milano went down.

Takes me back to McDermott answering a question on Bernard at rookie camp. He didn’t talk about him so much. He talked about trusting what Baylor coach Dave Aranda said about him. 

It’s interesting. Milano and Edmunds aren’t this type of leader. They are more lead by example . It’s nice to see this alpha mentality from a LB.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

4 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Great energy and leadership. His numbers have dipped but he still has some juice. Loved Bernard talking that ***** too, kid could be a gem, what we expected Edmunds to be. 

Probably nothing but Von just sitting there on next to last possession,  his body language looked off and he's usually running around keeping everyone hyped . I forget if he played late in the game

Milano always been quiet in the public eye

I noticed the same thing and thought it was odd.

Edited by Haslett_Stomp

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.