What did you do to help Bills win?

Punching Bag

Each loss someone posts asking what you did which caused the loss (the loss in London was due to the King Josh sign put up by peon of Goodell).

What did you do to help Bills win this game against Bills former OC?

I was late to watching game since I needed to complete another task.

Cheering D-FENCE when offense was on field which was very clear on TV is not one of them.

I stopped following the game on Josh’s interception play, 

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Each loss someone posts asking what you did which caused the loss (the loss in London was due to the King Josh sign put up by peon of Goodell).

Cheering D-FENCE when offense was on field which was very clear on TV is not one of them.

You showed up for the 2nd half, didn't you? We need you for the entire 4 quarters. You're to blame for that first half. Not Diggs dropping a pass, or Gabe fumbling away the ball, or 2 wide open wrs being tripped up, or Josh throwing a pick, or Bass missing a FG. We need you.

Just now, Dopey said:

You showed up for the 2nd half, didn't you? We need you for the entire 4 quarters. You're to blame for that first half. Not Diggs dropping a pass, or Gabe fumbling away the ball, or 2 wide open wrs being tripped up, or Josh throwing a pick, or Bass missing a FG. We need you.

8:32 PM I turned on TV.  Wife is #1 in house not Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

For our pre-game dinner, I took some giant chicken breasts, cut them into little pieces, coated them in Frank's, and grilled them. I also grilled some potatoes and added a salad with Blue Cheese dressing.

After the first-half shutout, I almost changed out of my Bills t-shirt at halftime, but I decided to Billieve that they'd come through in the end.

The chicken came out a little dry - not quite as juicy as I'd hoped, and the Bills offense seemed to follow suit. The side dishes, like the Bills defense, helped to compensate. Ultimately, the Frank's provided just enough flavor, and the offense delivered just enough points, so that the meal, and the victory, tasted good.

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Everytime I stopped watching, we started playing good. So I went to bed, and told my son to tell me if we won... I was woken up with the good news, you are all welcome.

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I corrected people who were certain we ran "shotgun draw" every time we ran the ball out of gun.

I usually say "we got this" in those kinds of situations at the end of games - and we lose more often than not.

This time, I said "I can't believe we're gonna lose another one of these" after that PI call that put the ball at the 1.

You're welcome.

I turned off my TV right after the 2 long Barkley runs in the second half and followed the game via CBS Game Tracker all the way up to Bills taking over on Giants 37 with 3-something to play on the clock because I felt confident it was game over.

Then the next 3 plays happened and the missed FG, so I became convinced that me watching the game was causing bad luck, and I went back to Game Tracker.

I would have been convinced that it was all my fault EXCEPT…

admittedly I turned my TV back on for the last 2 plays of the game, and we won, so that was that. 

8 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Switched from drinking Genny Lights (blue and white can) to Genny Regular (Heavy)  that comes in the red can.  Had to match the uni's

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.