TNF. Sorry, is CHI/WSH worth a thread?

stevestojan

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The Football Team goes to overtime with the Eagles on the road. Now they are getting curb stomped by the Bears. Makes total sense.

Thursday night games are notoriously unpredictable due to the short time to prepare.  Losing the Eagles game also probably took a big emotional toll.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

I have actually never seen chase young play an impressive game. 

He’s in the Clowney camp - dudes who like they should be awesome but never really make any game changing plays. 

yiu have to be really bad to not get a 5th year picked up as a top 5 pick pass rusher. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

I have actually never seen chase young play an impressive game. 

Same here. Everyone tells me how great the WFT DL is, but I have never witnessed it. A great play every now and then does not make a player great.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I don’t get this Washington team at all. 

They should have went for 2 against the Eagles last week. They aren't very good. What's odd is they put a better effort away versus Josh Allen then at home against Fields? It's odd

4 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I think I got it figured out, they suck!

Maybe, but coming into tonight they were 2-2 with a blowout loss to us and an overtime loss to Philly. 

Through 4 games, they didn’t suck. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dma0034 said:

They should have went for 2 against the Eagles last week. They aren't very good. What's odd is they put a better effort away versus Josh Allen then at home against Fields? It's odd

If you lived in DC you’d look forward to leaving as well.

Just now, clayboy54 said:

Because in this case, he never amounted to much. But then again he’s only 19.

Yeah, a MLB of a top ranked defense every year is completely meaningless. 

Personally if I’m a good relationship, I don’t worry about my ex or take shots at her. I’m just happy and I think that’s what losers do. But I’m different I guess. 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, a MLB of a top ranked defense every year is completely meaningless. 

Personally if I’m a good relationship, I don’t worry about my ex or take shots at her. I’m just happy and I think that’s what losers do. But I’m different I guess. 😉

Have a little fun, man. Lighten up.

1 minute ago, harryS said:

historically teams that play overtime on Sunday (like Washington did) and then have to play Thursday perform horribly

Bears also played well against the Broncos despite choking the game. That may have given them some momentum and confidence. That being said I do expect the Commanders to make this game a bit more competitive and cut it down to a two score lead at some points

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.