TNF. Sorry, is CHI/WSH worth a thread?

stevestojan

If I didn’t know and you asked me which of these two teams was 0-4, I would pick the Commanders.

Commanders are playing like they’d rather be anywhere else, doing anything else

Well, Fields just did a stupid fling. WTF constitutes “intentional grounding” now anyway?

Edited by Beck Water

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Did he somehow miraculously luck out and have a WR nearby? I mean there's no way he knew or aimed that at all. What a stupid ***** decision.

No receiver in the vicinity.  Even  Amazon’s in-house expert says that should have been a penalty.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Why is Chicago even passing, Washington has apparently forgotten how to stop the run game.

That’s why HAHA

Just now, Ben said:

Chase Young seemed like such a sure thing coming out.

Heard there are some attitude issues 

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Anyone still thinking Eric Bienemy will get head coach attention this year?

Depends if we overreact to every quarter of a football game. Dude has a 4th round, undersized qb looking passable as a starter who dropped 30 on the road against the SB runner ups. 

but I guess a bad quarter wipes all that out. 

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I guess it's nice that Logan Thomas figured out how to catch the football somewhere.

He was a converted QB. He’s made a hell out of a career for himself. 

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I know Eberflus came from Indy with Reich after the whole McDaniels scandal…but I don’t remember their defense being all that good.

Why the heck did Chicago hire that guy? 

I always loved the Colts defense. They were very solid, well-coached, and opportunistic. I am surprised Eberflus has flopped in Chicago so far.

17 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Man it absolutely sucks to have Fields in Fantasy only to play against Moore lol

I drafted Fields and every time I play him, he sucks. Every time I bench him (the last 2 weeks), he blows up. 

I should bribe him since I obviously am controlling his nfl career wirh my fantasy team. 

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Rivera is a bum

Like Andy Reid? 😉

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I always loved the Colts defense. They were very solid, well-coached, and opportunistic. I am surprised Eberflus has flopped in Chicago so far.

He seems like a very blah, uninspiring coach. Weird name too. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I drafted Fields and every time I play him, he sucks. Every time I bench him (the last 2 weeks), he blows up. 

I should bribe him since I obviously am controlling his nfl career wirh my fantasy team. 

This would be cool if we played him this year, unfortunately I don't see him getting to the only game we could meet him in.

Edited by Warcodered

Just now, Warcodered said:

This would be a cool if we played him this year, unfortunately I don't see him getting to the only game we could meet him in.

He clearly has talent but there is zero consistency. Also, the Bears aren’t allowed to have a good qb. I feel bad for Caleb Williams 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.