Miami OL Liam Eichenberg's burner account almost certainly found

chongli

• chongli changed the title to Miami OL Liam Eichenberg's burner account almost certainly found
11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

In his defense he is not a center. 

He's gone from left tackle to right tackle back to left tackle to left guard to center.  All with in three years with three different offensive line coaches.  I wonder why he's struggled.

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He's gone from left tackle to right tackle back to left tackle to left guard to center.  All with in three years with three different offensive line coaches.  I wonder why he's struggled.

Yea. I think he is a right tackle who in a pinch can play left. But then they have a lefty at QB which complicates things a bit. He definitely isn't an interior guy though. Doesn't have the bulk and guys can, and do, get under his pad level too easily. He doesn't have the right physical profile to be good inside. 

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I’m always skeptical. I know some NFL guys and their emails are always Team.NFL.Com

so it would be dolphins.NFL.com vs Dolphins.com. 

Yes I know for a fact the Bills are this way too.  @Bills.NFL.com.

Ps is that really Mike McDaniel a twitter!?!?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

I’m always skeptical. I know some NFL guys and their emails are always Team.NFL.Com

so it would be dolphins.NFL.com vs Dolphins.com. 

9 hours ago, peterpan said:

Yes I know for a fact the Bills are this way too.  @Bills.NFL.com.

Ps is that really Mike McDaniel a twitter!?!?

15 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I thought this had already been debunked since the NFL doesn't use "teamname.com" but "teamname.NFL.com" for email addresses?

Dolphins.com redirects to the Miami Dolphins official page. So "[name]@dolphins.com" is a valid NFL email.

Edited by chongli

34 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Do you really think the head coach of the Miami Dolphins would tweet to expose his own player's burner account in this way? Really?

Of course he wouldn't. You can't trust the blue checks. Always look at the actual account name. In this case, it is @mikmcdaniels. Notice the lack of the "e."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

It’s gotta be hard being an athlete in the age of social media and 24 hr news cycles.   I would try to do my best to avoid social media during the season but it’s probably easier said that done.  

If this is his burner account…which is a huge “if”….he didn’t really do much other than defend himself as a player.  It doesn’t seem like he said anything too crazy.   He didn’t ***** on the fans or trash his teammates or coaches.   

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but at the end of the day he’s the one living out his dream and making millions of dollars.  

But man, he was the whipping boy this week.  One fans made the comment:

”of course, we drafted the one lineman from Notre Dame who sucks” 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, JohnNord said:

It’s gotta be hard being an athlete in the age of social media and 24 hr news cycles.   I would try to do my best to avoid social media during the season but it’s probably easier said that done.  

If this is his burner account…which is a huge “if”….he didn’t really do much other than defend himself as a player.  It doesn’t seem like he said anything too crazy.   He didn’t ***** on the fans or trash his teammates or coaches.   

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but at the end of the day he’s the one living out his dream and making millions of dollars.  

But man, he was the whipping boy this week.  One fans made the comment:

”of course, we drafted the one lineman from Notre Dame who sucks” 🤣

They should just stay off of it completely. Or hire someone to manage your account for you, if building a social media following is somehow important to them.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.