Around the NFL Week 3

HappyDays

1 minute ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Wow. Kevin Burkhardt

and Greg Olsen. I expected more from a long time former player. They haven’t shown Fields. They have talked about Fields. They couldn’t care ***** less. Fields’s family and friends watching this game must feel real ***** right now. Jesus ***** Christ, NFL. Get a grip. 

Has Fields give the announcers any reason to talk about him?  He is one of the worst QB’s in the league.

8 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Wow. Kevin Burkhardt

and Greg Olsen. I expected more from a long time former player. They haven’t shown Fields. They have talked about Fields. They couldn’t care ***** less. Fields’s family and friends watching this game must feel real ***** right now. Jesus ***** Christ, NFL. Get a grip. 

wait what?

10 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Dak Prescott just isn’t a good quarterback. 

Yes. They were running the ball in the redzone with just over 4 minutes, I believe. They have a good running game, but they needed 2 scores. If they truly trusted Dak, throw it and save time. And Dak thru a pick which justifies they're lack of trust. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Fleezoid said:

Yes. They were running the ball in the redzone with just over 4 minutes, I believe. They have a good running game, but they needed 2 scores. If they truly trusted Dak, throw it and save time. And Dak thru a pick which justifies they're lack of trust. 

I don't disagree with what you say, however I have seen Mike McCarthy call games the same way with Aaron Rodgers at QB as well.

49 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

YES!! It was the punch they use to pry the ball loose. But 50 punched him in the ear hole. Fields stumbled back to the huddle but didn’t make it. Moore pulled him over to the staff

NOT EVEN TALKED ABOUT BY TV CREW 

That’s awful. Tried to YouTube it but didn’t see it 

1 minute ago, mannc said:

There’s no way Sala will let him finish the season…

That O line is AWFUL!! Anyone they sign will last maybe a game or two before they are on IR. That said I am shocked the Bills O didn’t score more on the Jets D. The Pats moved the ball pretty well all game and the Bills O is light years better. 

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

That O line is AWFUL!! Anyone they sign will last maybe a game or two before they are on IR. That said I am shocked the Bills O didn’t score more on the Jets D. The Pats moved the ball pretty well all game and the Bills O is light years better. 

week to week league, to an extent

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.