How does the AFCE finish?

boyst

AFCE Final Results  

161 members have voted

1. 1. First place AFCE

2. 2. Second Place AFCE

3. 3. Third Place AFCE

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2023 at 04:33 PM

The division will probably come down to the Bills and Dolphins at this point assuming no major injuries. Once Rodgers got hurt the Jets chances of winning the division went out the window. I will say Bills, Fish, Jets, Pats.

Edited by Gregg

I think Miami will win the division, Bills 2nd, but we’ll advance further in the playoffs.  

edit:  I think we’re the better team, but I think their schedule could be the difference.  They get Carolina, Tennessee and Baltimore (on NYE, when Lamar hasn’t been healthy the last 2 seasons).  We get a home game vs Jax played in london, @ Cinci and vs TB.  

Edited by NewEra
  • Disagree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I think Miami will win the division, Bills 2nd, but we’ll advance further in the playoffs.  

Those two Bills - Dolphins games should be fun to watch. I hope the Commanders game this week isn't a trap game for the Bills with the showdown vs the Fins in week 4.

Bills win the division, the Dolphins will be second and have the highest ranked O in the league. (But their D will be exposed), Pats will be 3rd as I think the Pats D is better than the Jets right now, but also think the Pats O is a LOT better even if they can’t run the ball. Jets end with a top 8 pick. 

Just now, Gregg said:

Those two Bills - Dolphins games should be fun to watch. I hope the Commanders game this week isn't a trap game for the Bills with the showdown vs the Fins in week 4.

The Commanders have a good D this year or at least it looks like it after 2 games. Bills should be fine as long as Allen plays within himself and doesn’t turn the ball over.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Bills win the division, the Dolphins will be second and have the highest ranked O in the league. (But their D will be exposed), Pats will be 3rd as I think the Pats D is better than the Jets right now, but also think the Pats O is a LOT better even if they can’t run the ball. Jets end with a top 8 pick. 

If the Pats beat the Jets this Sunday, then I would expect the Jets to bring in Carson Wentz for a look. He is probably the best available QB they could get right now.

pre season, told my buds this… of course with this critical codicil : “As always, bad injuries to critical players, void these picks.”

AFC- E

1st 3 highly competitive

BUFFALO Should win the Division, starting with a critical game v.s. the Jests and their creaky, cranky old Saviour! I am very interested to see if the Rookie TE can be 66% of the All World Kelce and whether the running game has improved to take the heat off of Allen. Could be in the AFC Championship. Could win the SB …or not.

NY Jets. It will be close. Outstanding D and some decent Offensive players. However, I wouldn’t have done, as at least one D player boasted this week: “We’re better than the 85 Bears and the Legion of Boom (Seahawks). “

NOT sharp at all!

Miami. Tua should NOT be playing football! There, I’ve said it. He’s very fragile and I’m concerned about his health. Fish aren’t bad, but 3rd place in this competitive Division.

Patriots. Still trash! Get Billy a Pipe & Slippers and ship him off to the Nursing Home.

Because no Rodgers, the Fish go into the close hunt with Da Bills. Until Tua takes his first shot- of course.

Jets will hold on for 3rd. Patsies are Tire Fire trash, as is Mac the Dull Knife!

1 minute ago, Billl said:

Dolphins are basically even money to win the division according to Vegas.  -105 from Fan Duel and +105 on Draft Kings.  Bills are close behind at +140 and +110 respectively.

Everyone should get their money on the Bills now.  When we beat the Dolphins in a couple weeks, these odds will change big time.  Our boys gonna be rolling.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Buy the dip

7 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Everyone should get their money on the Bills now.  When we beat the Dolphins in a couple weeks, these odds will change big time.  Our boys gonna be rolling.

It's good value to take Buffalo +140 and Miami +105.  Almost zero chance you lose both, IMO.

If Tua stays healthy, I think it could be:

1. Miami

2. Buffalo 

3. NE

4. NJ

Mike McDaniel seems like he can coach a great offensive game no matter how the opponent plans for him. Week 1 he's got an air raid thing going, then week 2 it's the run game. 

Bills can definitely still win it, but it's not a foregone conclusion anymore.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, MafiaMio said:

As long as Zach Wilson starts Jets games they're automatic 4th place lol

I think if they lose to NE this Sunday you will see Carson Wentz at the Jets training facility next week. They just need a capable game manager at QB with that defense and Hall and G. Wilson to be competitive.

22 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Looks like the biggest debate is who is going to end up in 3rd.  I voted Jets due to their defense and offensive skill players, but it should be close and agree it’s really a coin flip. 

Zack Wilson just showed again why the Jets can’t win with him.  If they bring in a competent vet to take over, they could get 3rd.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.