Around the NfL Week 2

aristocrat

4 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

I think with the lack of real preseason game exposure the first couple of games during the regular season became more difficult as you learn a playbook, bring in new players etc. working the rust out happens during weeks 1 and 2 now. That and Josh just had a bad game. 

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

The Broncos fell apart, but the Commanders have a lot of talent on offense. 

For two years now I grab Commanders players that people aren't interested in drafting in fantasy, and they reward me. McLaurin, Robinson, Dotson, great players. If Howell can figure it out they can be scary. They have a history of good O-Line play too.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Man... I really wish we did whatever it took to snag Christian McCaffrey when he was available last year. Dude is killing it for the Niners. 

Not sure I'd trust Dorsey to utilize him as well as Kyle Shanahan, but McCaffrey's so good he'd find a way to make it work anyway.

He’s the best Rb in the league and was available for not much of anything. He’s the ultimate weapon and with him they haven’t lost yet. Imagine if beane hadn’t sit on his hands and gave him to josh. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.