Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

His defense was the best we’ve seen in 2014… and then he won’t a SB a few years later with Philly. He’s a damn good coordinator. 

And so is Sean McDermott

Who has led multiple top 5 defenses here as a HC lol

What? People act like our defense has been in the twenties

McDermott has done nothing but put out top five defenses for the most part.. with a much worse d line than what Schwartz had

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Bill's fans always like what they don't have

They think Isaiah hodgins is a superstar that we let go

Don't compare me to the Hodgins guys. I don't care that we lost him.  Although I don't think people really thought we lost a superstar.  I think that our receiver play was so bad that they couldn't understand how the guy couldn't make the team.

In any case... Schwartz is a damn good OC.  It's not like I am sitting here wishing we still had Nathaniel Hackett instead of Dorsey.  I also just saying I'd take him for DC over Frazier or McD pulling double duty.  Im not saying replace McD.  Lastly I am not saying those two guys are bad.  Just that I prefer Schwartz style.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

And so is Sean McDermott

Who has led multiple top 5 defenses here as a HC lol

What? People act like our defense has been in the twenties

McDermott has done nothing but put out top five defenses for the most part.. with a much worse d line than what Schwartz had

Yeah it’s true… they consistently do good things. I think the pessimism comes from how they let down when they run into decent offenses. 

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Don't compare me to the Hodgins guys. I don't care that we lost him.  Although I don't think people really thought we lost a superstar.  I think that our receiver play was so bad that they couldn't understand how the guy couldn't make the team.

In any case... Schwartz is a damn good OC.  It's not like I am sitting here wishing we still had Nathaniel Hackett instead of Dorsey.  I also just saying I'd take him for DC over Frazier or McD pulling double duty.  Im not saying replace McD.  Lastly I am not saying those two guys are bad.  Just that I prefer Schwartz style.

Same.  Schwartz and Fangio would probably be my first 2 choices for DC. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.