Look North! The Answers We Seek Are in the CFL East!

Friday night's game results show Chad Kelly going 20 /27 for 306 yards passing. Β For the Tabbies, Duke Williams had 65 yards on 6 receptions.

Now, I wonder how much of a groundswell we'll see off this? 😁

Does cap space include what it would cost the Bills to buy out Duke's Canadian Tire employment contract? πŸ€”

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Friday night's game results show Chad Kelly going 20 /27 for 306 yards passing. Β For the Tabbies, Duke Williams had 65 yards on 6 receptions.

Does cap space include what it would cost the Bills to buy out Duke's Canadian Tire employment contract? πŸ€”

Β 

oh Ridge...you know what's coming next!

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I'm still riding the Chad Kelly bandwagon. Would be a suitable backup in the league (talentwise)Β 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

9d14169a-9567-4a35-b511-4a0f453afb6f-sma

• Haha (+1) 1

After choking on wildfire smoke earlier this summer, Chad and Duke would help me more if they would grab some gear, head up North and join a fire crew..... downtown Saint Paul in mid-June...

Β 

image.thumb.png.64f9e157fc53320b8ba1090f84c8e2c5.png

Edited by JoeF
  • Haha (+1) 3

On 7/23/2023 at 12:01 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

1.  Your first suggestion. 🀨

2.  Your second suggestion. 🀨

3. Β Your syntax.

image.thumb.jpeg.8966fbc273bf378e160db3e4f7ef2fb2.jpeg

I would have used the one about grades but I don’t know how to attach it😁

On 7/23/2023 at 2:33 PM, Beast said:

I guess you missed seeing Doug Flutie.

Β 

Β  Or he doesn't believe Flutie helped the Bills.Β  Could argue Flutie divided the team in the last meaningful game which was a catalyst in starting the Bills drought years.Β  Whereas the contributions that cookie made are pretty notable.Β  I was too young to follow theΒ  Bills in their championship years but I'm fairly sure cookie was a big part of winning them.Β Β 

Edited by AuntieEm

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

After choking on wildfire smoke earlier this summer, Chad and Duke would help me more if they would grab some gear, head up North and join a fire crew..... downtown Saint Paul in mid-June...

Β 

image.thumb.png.64f9e157fc53320b8ba1090f84c8e2c5.png

Β 

Β 

Canucks sending us their smelly and polluted air we should each get a few free cases of beer in compensation.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, AuntieEm said:

Β 

Β  Or he doesn't believe Flutie helped the Bills.Β  Could argue Flutie divided the team in the last meaningful game which was a catalyst in starting the Bills drought years.Β  Whereas the contributions that cookie made are pretty notable.Β  I was too young to follow theΒ  Bills in their championship years but I'm fairly sure cookie was a big part of winning them.Β Β 

Or you could argue Ralph Wilson divided the team by stepping in and ordering his head coach to play the guy that should have been nothing more than a backup.

Β 

It can also be argued that Doug Flutie saved the franchise from moving.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

On 7/23/2023 at 2:33 PM, Beast said:

I guess you missed seeing Doug Flutie.

I'd argue Marv Levy contributed more.

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Or you could argue Ralph Wilson divided the team by stepping in and ordering his head coach to play the guy that should have been nothing more than a backup.

Β 

It can also be argued that Doug Flutie saved the franchise from moving.

I hate this narrative. RJ was turning things around before getting hurt in Indy.Β Β That said him and Flutie weren't good enough to take us anywhere.Β 

1 hour ago, The Jokeman said:

I hate this narrative. RJ was turning things around before getting hurt in Indy.Β Β That said him and Flutie weren't good enough to take us anywhere.Β 

Β 

Β 

lol---say what?? Β The Bills were 1-3 rolling into Indy. Β He had 2 decent games with yards over 200 and 4 TDs total (and took a stunning 12 sacks--9 in one game) Flutie came in early that game and they won. Β They would go 8-3 with Flutie.

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Β 

Β 

lol---say what?? Β The Bills were 1-3 rolling into Indy. Β He had 2 decent games with yards over 200 and 4 TDs total (and took a stunning 12 sacks--9 in one game) Flutie came in early that game and they won. Β They would go 8-3 with Flutie.

Β 

The Rams game in Week 2 would have been a win if the defense doesn't fall apart and the week after we beat a very good 49ers team.Β 

Edited by The Jokeman

On 7/23/2023 at 10:53 AM, HOUSE said:

Why are we looking north again?

Β 

Just place your hand over your heart and await further instructions.

Β 

15 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

Or he doesn't believe Flutie helped the Bills.Β  Could argue Flutie divided the team in the last meaningful game which was a catalyst in starting the Bills drought years.Β  Whereas the contributions that cookie made are pretty notable.Β  I was too young to follow theΒ  Bills in their championship years but I'm fairly sure cookie was a big part of winning them.Β Β 

Β 

Oh boy... breathe everyone, just breathe.

Β 

Β 

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Dopey said:

Zay is better than Duke.Β 

Sky Diver saysΒ Robert FosterΒ (future NFL HoF) tops them both, and anyone else you care to name.

6 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Β 

Just place your hand over your heart and await further instructions.

I think you're better off placing hands over eyes for the suggestions we've offered in this thread. 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

Honestly, good for Chad for sticking with it and finding success. However, he will be 30, has been kicked off almost every team he has been on, and is one of the dumbest people on the planet.Β 
Β 

but he hasn’t fought a teacher, had a temper tantrum and kicked footballs, tried to fight high schoolers, get attacked by vacuums, or threaten to shoot up a bar with an AK 47 in a while, so good on him.Β 

14 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

I can’t believe there are still RJ fans. It’s like flat earthers. Even though it means you’re insane for believing it’s flat, there are still people crazy enough to believe it.Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

The Rams game in Week 2 would have been a win if the defense doesn't fall apart and the week after we beat a very good 49ers team.Β 

Β 

he took 9 sacks in the Rams game!

Β 

ok, so maybe 2-2. In the San Fran game, the Bills lost because the offense could not score a TD after the first 8 seconds of the 2nd Q---including 1st and goal from the 7 at the end of that Q--RJ threw 4 incomplete passes in a row (an extra down due to penalties offsetting).Β  Β Bills D had been punishing Young for 3 Q's, sacking him 5 times.Β  SFO turned it over 4 times.Β  Then Steve Young Steve Young'd.

Β 

RJ was a bum.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Remember when Rob Johnson used to run out of bounds for a loss (and a sack charged to his O-line) when he couldn't find a receiver open?

Β 

Remember when advanced stats showed that he held onto the ball longer than any other QB in the league?

Β 

Good times...

Β 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Remember when Rob Johnson used to run out of bounds for a loss (and a sack charged to his O-line) when he couldn't find a receiver open?

Β 

Remember when advanced stats showed that he held onto the ball longer than any other QB in the league?

Β 

Good times...

Β 

If only RJ had SJ and Sammy 'Fragile Frankie' Watkins to throw to...what wonders might have ensued. πŸ€”

1 hour ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Β 

Β 

Good times...

Β 

He had to protect his qb rating (higher than Kelly’s haha, what a joke). But he also won us that playoff game (he passed for like 100 yards while that bum Flutie only passed for like 400 yards!). He was a coward. I have family in Cali and he hated Buffalo. Dude was a joke and it’s absolutely insane some people still defend him. Might be the most unlikable bill of all time, slightly under OJ.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.