TSW offseason awards?

BADOLBILZ

17 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Are there not rules in place saying "leave all personal electronic devices in a backpack, and if it turns on during the class, you leave the classroom?"

I can't imagine even trying to teach in 2023 without having such a rule in place first.

There are... and we try to find ways to stop them, but parents and certain groups try to make it so you really can't enforce them, and then it becomes a 'do you really want to fight this battle if all parties involved would rather see the child not learn, but express themselves... and they will take legal action?' Fun day and age!

I was trying to playfully add on the Volume talk... I don't wanna derail this thread. I always like Teefs posts... they seem like initial thoughts with creativity. Great for a non-serious short attention span as myself. He's always a break from the ultra tense. And he likes to make good jabs at trolls, maybe he could win an award for best Troll 'One Shotter'

Edited by Prospector

So many possible categories left out.  

I nominate myself for Most Colorful Avatar. Red lips sink ships. WINNER

otherwise all you uber smart heavyweights can slug it out the football categories 

GO BILLS

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, muppy said:

So many possible categories left out.  

I nominate myself for Most Colorful Avatar. Red lips sink ships. WINNER

otherwise all you uber smart heavyweights can slug it out the football categories 

GO BILLS

I will concede that you win the award for 'Most Often Changed Avatar'.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, FireChans said:

I gotta be honest, I was really nervous about the future of the TBD franchise. Just when the Bills finally became good again, we lost @thebandit27 to early retirement and @Kirby Jacksonwho had a big retire unretire Floyd Mayweather saga.

@NoSaint started posting less. Turbo and Greg got tossed

Even @Doc and @Mr. WEO were only arguing across 3-4 threads instead of their usual 10.

It was a dark time in TBD history. But we have seemed to have come through to the other side. 

Newbies, the lot of them, with the exceptions of Doc and Kirby.

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

more like 85%…

Ok, now I need to get my protractor and get real measurements. They will be metric, so be prepared 

1 hour ago, Fan in Chicago said:

What the heck are you and @Prospector babbling about?

The volume of a babies arm holding a part of an apple

Edited by Prospector
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

You and @eball were “leading the charge” of attacking my the “Bills WRs ain’t that good” posts…. Glad you finally came around and agreed. Maybe stick to the comedy routine?… even though you are still runner up to your butt buddy @teef😘

You’ve got a crappy memory, my boy.  Not only did I not say the Bills’ WR corps was beyond reproach, I specifically advocated drafting one early and was on record as being supportive if they chose to go after OBJ.

I just wouldn’t agree with your hot take that they were a steaming pile of trash after Diggs.  As it turned out, Davis never really got it going (and was dinged), Crowder got hurt, and McKenzie did not live up to expectations.  They still won 14 games.

And…”butt buddy?”  Really?  Grow up.

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

You and @eball were “leading the charge” of attacking my the “Bills WRs ain’t that good” posts…. Glad you finally came around and agreed. Maybe stick to the comedy routine?… even though you are still runner up to your butt buddy @teef😘

Are you still campaigning for troll of the year? I thought you were the dark-horse... but judges may be swayed by last minute exceptionalism!  

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yes, that's because if that prove something to me differently, then I will change my mind.  

I will stick to comedy, you can stick to race baiting.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.