TSW offseason awards?

BADOLBILZ

6 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Hahaha, while we are honored to be nominated, I don't even think that would even register on the TSW feud meter, heck, we didn't even disagree on everything 😂 just some silly banter in a couple threads.  

However, there are some real doozy's around here whose clinical obsession with certain posters or each other border on needing therapeutic intervention 😂

Yeah, like I said, you two are a bit too polite and respectful. You just don't get personal enough.

Also, using the ignore option would tend to disqualify contestants.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, corta765 said:

As a Royals fan please leave us out of this. We are the worst team in professional sports and despite drafting at the top for years have no players in the MLB top 50 prospects. Basically we are allowed 2x world series runs every 30 years and go back to irrelevance.

40th anniversary today of that pine tar cheat George Brett hitting a HR that should have been disallowed.   

• Haha (+1) 2

On 7/23/2023 at 9:26 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

The criteria is individuals or topics that significantly impacted the experience on TSW during the offseason.   Nobody created any content that you found of exceptional quality or thought provoking or funny or useful?    I get if you feel like you aren't in some perceived clique and are offended by those circle jerks.........I got half those people blocked and they don't really provide much football content anyway, IMO..........but this is a pretty limited timeframe of performance.......not a lifetime achievement award where @Royale with Cheese would definitely double pink-eye due to PDA's with @teef.

Hours previous...

On 7/23/2023 at 7:41 PM, Sierra Foothills said:

For my money, funniest guy is @HOUSE... and as an added bonus, he does it with the fewest words.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Hours previous...

Agree, @HOUSE is excellent.   He was the top gif/meme guy for a long time as well.  Always on point.   I think maybe he got asked to use less by mods so refrains from them now in general.   Our loss.   

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Agree, @HOUSE is excellent.   He was the top gif/meme guy for a long time as well.  Always on point.   I think maybe he got asked to use less by mods so refrains from them now in general.   Our loss.   

Cut down in his prime by the rule changes. @HOUSE was a thumper in a passing league.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.