Schedule Release - Rumors & Leaks

7 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Jacksonville fan (all 3 of them): "Hey, Jaguars are away for two straight weeks!!" 😡

Rest of Jacksonville: "WHO CARES?!" 🤣

Jacksonville players: "WOO HOO!  Two weeks away from DUVALLLL!"

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Jags have a nice advantage being there weeks 4 and 5 while the Bills make their way over there for week 5.

I guess the question would be when the bills play the week prior and when they plan on traveling to London.  I do agree it is an advantage being there an extra week though.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Jags have a nice advantage being there weeks 4 and 5 while the Bills make their way over there for week 5.

That is not an advantage.   East coast teams who have two west coast games back to back dont have a good record in the second one.   They may have an advantage in that they plan in England every year so some nuances of international travel they have more experience with.

• Disagree 2

1 minute ago, Matt_In_NH said:

That is not an advantage.   East coast teams who have two west coast games back to back dont have a good record in the second one.   They may have an advantage in that they plan in England every year so some nuances of international travel they have more experience with.

Jags will have already adjusted to the time difference. The Bills will have to adjust to it leading up to the game which could affect practice that week. 

8 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

So help me, if I see one picture of Trevor Lawrence in one of those 'beefeater bearskin' hats...🤨

image.thumb.jpeg.af62e2d1fc9a3627e9bb51f98f630abe.jpeg

No way he's getting one of those straps around his chin. 

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Jags will have already adjusted to the time difference. The Bills will have to adjust to it leading up to the game which could affect practice that week. 

I don't agree.   The Bills will make some minor adjustments just like they do with west coast trips (same time difference).  When teams have had two games on the west coast sometimes they try to stay out there and the results are not good.  But they will stay on East Coast time mostly.  IF the Jags choose to stay in England they will have their sleep schedules disrupted for a longer period of time.

Makes sense for Bengals / Chiefs. Both assumed to win their decisions easily so they want them to play their starters in week 17. 

Im gonna guess the Bills are on Thursday Night Week 4 to give them time for England because I don’t think they’ll take their bye week 6. 

People…come on. It’s England, not Jupiter. The Bills will be acclimated to the time change by that Sunday. Have any of you ever been to Europe? Sheeesh! The bigger problem is the trip coming back. So I’m hopeful their bye week is the NEXT week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If the rumor is true that the Eagles are at the Chiefs week 2 I do not expect the Bills week 1. That would be shredding too many great matchups early. 

I think the Broncos make sense with Sean Payton trying to revitalize them with Russ 

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

If the rumor is true that the Eagles are at the Chiefs week 2 I do not expect the Bills week 1. That would be shredding too many great matchups early. 

I think the Broncos make sense with Sean Payton trying to revitalize them with Russ 

Don't count out the Chargers either. I know it's a divisional rivalry game, but you would have Mahomes vs Herbert. These teams usually play close, exciting games.

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

People…come on. It’s England, not Jupiter. The Bills will be acclimated to the time change by that Sunday. Have any of you ever been to Europe? Sheeesh! The bigger problem is the trip coming back. So I’m hopeful their bye week is the NEXT week.

I'm still trying to get over daylight savings!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

I'm still trying to get over daylight savings!

A few years back I was in Vegas during football season, and I will never get used to the 1:00 games our time starting at 10:00 in the morning over there. 

Just now, Gregg said:

A few years back I was in Vegas during football season, and I will never get used to the 1:00 games our time starting at 10:00 in the morning over there. 

You’d get used to it. Everyone does. It’s great! You get the whole day ahead of you after the Bills win in the morning game. 👍

• Like (+1) 1

Looks like the Eagles will host the Friday game thanksgiving weekend.

uSTADIUM App on Twitter: "The Black Friday game on Amazon is being announced today and word is the #Eagles will host it. We'll find out who they play soon." / Twitter

5 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Looks like the Eagles will host the Friday game thanksgiving weekend.

uSTADIUM App on Twitter: "The Black Friday game on Amazon is being announced today and word is the #Eagles will host it. We'll find out who they play soon." / Twitter

Was listening to a podcast yesterday and they talked about Bills/Eagles could be the Black Friday game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.