Just now, RichRiderBills said:

Fake

Just Like 'Fireman Ed'...

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

So Bills likely have 3 Away Night games thus far

@NYJ WK 1

@CIN  WK 9 or 10

@ KC  WK 12

Sadly, the road schedule is much sexier on paper than the home schedule.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think it's a good choice. A possible up and coming team in a game that projects to be very high scoring.

There is no question that those Motor City Kitties are going to get tested right out of the gate. They'll be the darlings of the league if they can pull off a road upset of that magnitude on the national stage.

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think it's a good choice. A possible up and coming team in a game that projects to be very high scoring.

With the lions missing their 2nd best WR that was suspended for placing a bet from their facility.  This just get worse.  Sigh.  

meanwhile, we face an entirely new look offense on the road and have to wait an extra day to watch it and then have a shortened week.  

I hate road mnf games.  Our home crowd doesn’t get to flex it’s muscles and we have a short week.  

I knew this would be our first game, 🤮 

Edited by NewEra

image.thumb.png.abef374fdd82c6d7ad1bc924abec1870.png

The Bengals rumor I do not know if I buy even though it is Sal. The week following a London game to play on the road in a big matchup is ridiculous.

The NFC games I heard through grapevine we are getting 3 of them in the first half, and in October so I am drawing at straws.  If I were a betting man the Bills play the Giants late in the season so I am betting the Bucs come visit us early and we go visit the Eagles early. but I have only heard NFCE are on our schedule early.

Edited by boyst

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

The Bengals rumor I do not know if I buy even though it is Sal. The week following a London game to play on the road in a big matchup is ridiculous.

The NFC games I heard through grapevine we are getting 3 of them in the first half, and in October so I am drawing at straws.  If I were a betting man the Bills play the Giants late in the season so I am betting the Bucs come visit us early and we go visit the Eagles early. but I have only heard NFCE are on our schedule early.

Jax is on 10/8.

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

With the lions missing their 2nd best WR that was suspended for placing a bet from their facility.  This just get worse.  Sigh.  

meanwhile, we face an entirely new look offense on the road and have to wait an extra day to watch it and then have a shortened week.  

I hate road mnf games.  Our home crowd doesn’t get to flex it’s muscles and we have a short week.  

I knew this would be our first game, 🤮 

Yea, that was my first thought when they announced Chiefs/Lions... oh, cool... they get the Lions without Jameson Williams.  How nice.  

I like getting the Jets week one.  Rodgers is an old pocket QB.   He's still got it, but I think McD should have a general idea of what their offense will look like.   And like Rodgers wanting to make a statement, so will McDermott as HC/DC.

Having games like this early makes me really want to snag one of these FA EDGE guys though.  Jets may not have Breece up by Week One though either. 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Just Jack said:

Since we know the Bills are on the road week 1, start booking those hotel rooms in Buffalo for Week 2. 

@boyst, remember to put in a crib request when you book yours. 

I have a red roof inn.  Holiday in reservation for the weekend of week 2 was $400 for holiday inn.  Wtf?!?!

I got a double bed for now. @Royale with Cheese??? Gonna come up?  @plenzmd1 and @LeviF usually sleep together and if I go solo I may look to be a lucky Pierre for those two studs.

4 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Jax is on 10/8.

Thanks

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, boyst said:

I have heard in decent authority (rumor I guess)

Week 2 vs Raiders

Saturday 12/23 @ Chargers

Week 18 Sat or Sun @ Dolphins

6 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Jax is on 10/8.

ahh, i missed it and thought it was week 8 not 10/8.

in that case i'd guess our bye week is week 6.

perhaps it is week 7 and 8 we play nfce

image.thumb.png.3ff3dd40d8201678918ea374edabd1c8.png

so i'm betting this.

Edited by boyst
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, boyst said:

I have a red roof inn.  Holiday in reservation for the weekend of week 2 was $400 for holiday inn.  Wtf?!?!

I got a double bed for now. @Royale with Cheese??? Gonna come up?  @plenzmd1 and @LeviF usually sleep together and if I go solo I may look to be a lucky Pierre for those two studs.

I'm saving up for the home opener.  I have Delta credit for the Browns game last year that was moved.

Since my flights are paid for and that's saving me about $1,000....I'm getting 1st row tickets right at the 50.

2 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Week 2 vs Raiders

image.thumb.png.d9e8d77456a2c730f149ec0ed3b9cb2f.png

i plug in all of the rumors and then treat it like soduku and eliminate what doesn't work.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Yea, that was my first thought when they announced Chiefs/Lions... oh, cool... they get the Lions without Jameson Williams.  How nice.  

I like getting the Jets week one.  Rodgers is an old pocket QB.   He's still got it, but I think McD should have a general idea of what their offense will look like.   And like Rodgers wanting to make a statement, so will McDermott as HC/DC.

Having games like this early makes me really want to snag one of these FA EDGE guys though.  Jets may not have Breece up by Week One though either. 

👍🏻 yeah Breece probably won’t be 💯 but I expect him to play.  I love the Abanikanda pick for them too.  Maybe not week 1, but I expect him to be a great compliment to Breece hall as time goes on

One of the reasons I was hoping to get the jets game later in the year is two fold.  We’ll have Von;  and they probably won’t have Duane Brown if we played them after week 4…. Which means AR might also be broken considering both of their OTs are trash. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, May Day 10 said:

Week 2 vs Raiders

I hope that December date is correct, regardless of the opponent. I don't want a game on Christmas Eve. That is our busiest day with family over the Christmas holiday.

7 minutes ago, boyst said:

ahh, i missed it and thought it was week 8 not 10/8.

in that case i'd guess our bye week is week 6.

perhaps it is week 7 and 8 we play nfce

image.thumb.png.3ff3dd40d8201678918ea374edabd1c8.png

so i'm betting this.

The league gives the teams playing overseas the choice of whether or they want to have their bye week the next week or whether they want it later in the season. I don't think the Bills would want it that early and would have asked for a later date. My guess is that Week 6 will be a home game and the bye will come a few weeks later. JMO

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

The league gives the teams playing overseas the choice of whether or they want to have their bye week the next week or whether they want it later in the season. I don't think the Bills would want it that early and would have asked for a later date. My guess is that Week 6 will be a home game and the bye will come a few weeks later. JMO

We'll take the Bye after CIN and before KC. Thanks NFL 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.