Schedule Release - Rumors & Leaks

image.thumb.png.286d70228a472a0c81bbb6ea5aedf6df.png

now with 7% more "nots"

the eagles, chiefs, pats and fins as nots added.

and my 100% speculation puts us week 3 @ NE or Chargers, week 4 home to Tampa or Dallas.  Then a two step of @Phili week 7 and then home week 8 to the Raiders or something. just to have us face the giants in december.

Edited by boyst

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

at LAC on Saturday Night? Would that be an NFL Network game? 

it'd be a flex game putting herbert and allen against each other. someone mentioned it up thread.

i'm going to put any rumor in then eliminate it. soduku style

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

it'd be a flex game putting herbert and allen against each other. someone mentioned it up thread.

i'm going to put any rumor in then eliminate it. soduku style

The later in the season the better for the chargers.  The most injury cursed team in the modern era

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

NE opens with 2 home games 

Week 2 they will be hosting/honoring Brady. I wonder if they will hand out dildos to the fans in honor of the real life one they will be honoring.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, boyst said:

Dallas night game? McKelvin!!!!!!!

He screwed that game up too?  I forget.  

The pats mnf was when mcK was smacked helmet to helmet by merriwether that lost the game.  

1 minute ago, boyst said:

didn't he do it twice? or was that someone else against dallas?

I don’t think he did. Did we ice Folk when he missed the gw fg vs Dallas?  Dam Jameson always gets in the way of remembering

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The pats mnf was when mcK was smacked helmet to helmet by merriwether that lost the game.  

I don’t think he did. Did we ice Folk when he missed the gw fg vs Dallas?  Dam Jameson always gets in the way of remembering

Folk made both kicks in that game.

Mckelvin wasn't on the team until 2008.  That game was 2007.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, boyst said:

didn't he do it twice? or was that someone else against dallas?

I remember Edwards threw a late INT that led to a score and then the Bills messed up on the onside kick recovery so maybe McKelvin was involved in that somehow.

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

All I recall from that fumbled kickoff return was yelling Why the 'f are you bringing that out of the endzone?

Edited by Metal Man

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Thanks.  Wth happened then?  We just

blew a big lead?

Pretty much.  They stopped the 2pt conversion and were up 2 pts with 20 seconds left and then ended up not even trying to get the onside kick.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Thanks.  Wth happened then?  We just

blew a big lead?

I tortured myself by reviewing it this morning.

DJ did try the ice timeout on the final kick which was good on the one that didn't count, but it was good on the second try as well.
Anyway, to get back on track for the topic... after bringing back those memories it would be nice to get a chance at them again on MNF.

Edited by Metal Man
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Metal Man said:

I tortured myself by reviewing it this morning.

DJ did try the ice timeout on the final kick which was good on the one that didn't count, but it was good on the second try as well.

And then didn't a kid end up dying in a creek after the game?

Edit: yup.  That was that game.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/8641087/fan-found-dead-being-ejected-buffalo-bills-game

Edited by The Wiz

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Folk made both kicks in that game.

Mckelvin wasn't on the team until 2008.  That game was 2007.

Yeah, I was at that game around the 30 yard line at the end of the field where the kicks were made. There was an obnoxious Dallas fan near me (is there any other kind?). He kept mouthing off and I remember saying to him after the second kick, "Good luck winning anything with Wade."

2 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Yeah, I was at that game around the 30 yard line at the end of the field where the kicks were made. There was an obnoxious Dallas fan near me (is there any other kind?). He kept mouthing off and I remember saying to him after the second kick, "Good luck winning anything with Wade."

Hey to quote wade after losing to the giants in the divisional round...

"we won the wild card round"  

51 minutes ago, boyst said:

image.thumb.png.286d70228a472a0c81bbb6ea5aedf6df.png

now with 7% more "nots"

the eagles, chiefs, pats and fins as nots added.

and my 100% speculation puts us week 3 @ NE or Chargers, week 4 home to Tampa or Dallas.  Then a two step of @Phili week 7 and then home week 8 to the Raiders or something. just to have us face the giants in december.

I'd just hate that early of a bye. Makes sense coming from London but still

18 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/8641087/fan-found-dead-being-ejected-buffalo-bills-game

And IIRC that pretty much ended that California lot that had the little cut through and bridge across that creek as they wouldn't let people through that way anymore.

That was a great tailgate spot being set back a bit in a small wooded area, but with having to walk down California and then back up to the stadium it wasn't worth using anymore.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Metal Man said:

And IIRC that pretty much ended that California lot that had the little cut through and bridge across that creek as they wouldn't let people through that way anymore.

That was a great tailgate spot being set back a bit in a small wooded area, but with having to walk down California and then back up to the stadium it wasn't worth using anymore.

A buddy of mine with seasons used to hold his annual tailgate in the California lot. That was a nice spot.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

The Cowboys game was in 2007. The article you posted is from 2012 when Bills played the Dolphins. Definitely not the same game.

I was at the next home game after the tragedy. My brother was ejected for high fiving people after a Bills TD. Nobody knew where he went, security lied, refused to answer questions and ejected me for looking for him. Pretty sure they had different security the next year. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

The Cowboys game was in 2007. The article you posted is from 2012 when bills played the Dolphins. Definitely not the same game 

You're right.  Not sure why but I feel like there was another game in 2007 that a fan died at or near the stadium.  At least I remembered it was at a night time game.  Just 5 years off 🤣

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.