Josh Allen Dethroned(Micah Hyde Softball Home Run Derby)

Warcodered

• Warcodered changed the title to Josh Allen Dethroned(Micah Hyde Softball Home Run Derby)

Brown won in theory. But terrible ending. They both tied with the same amount of HRs. Then they each had 3 at bats. They both hit 3HRs. Then they went to one pitch each and whoever hit the farthest. Neither was a HR. Brown made it just past the infield. Josh his a foul ball tipped behind him. 

kinda lame honestly. Should have been farthest HR. Which Josh would have crushed him. He hit 3-4 over the back fence onto the highway 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

51 minutes ago, boyst said:

Good. He needs to be focusing on football and not this hijinks. Now that his girlfriend is out of the way, hopefully he can focus on what matters.

I hope this is sarcasm. Otherwise, it's an incredibly ignorant statement. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

42 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Does Diggs not go to these things?

Aside from spending time with Josh playing catch when the trade first happened, Diggs has always been on his own in the offseason. He’s not around the team until it’s mandatory, even in team building activities like Hyde’s home run derby. 

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Aside from spending time with Josh playing catch when the trade first happened, Diggs has always been on his own in the offseason. He’s not around the team until it’s mandatory, even in team building activities like Hyde’s home run derby. 

Not much different from almost any other diva WR in the league 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

45 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

I think he was at the home run derby a couple years ago

And be fair there’s 85 players on the roster and there was not close to 85 people there

9 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Will they somehow have this next year let’s say if Micah Hyde isnt on the team? 

It’s up to Micah Hyde if he wants to continue his charity in Buffalo

Harrison Phillips does not play here anymore but still continues to serve his charity in Buffalo

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Are you sure he did not lose because she has a voodoo doll and has been sticking pins in it?

Hahaha, that may be a possibility. Her girlfriends keep trying to throw shade at Allen, as if a dude worth $258 million really cares. Those chicks aren't even worth a single thought from him.

Hating on him because they know he literally has women throwing themselves at him nonstop now and has endless options, many of which that are probably better than his ex.

If there is one thing hot women hate, it's guys that have tons of options and ones that are better than her and they know it.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

This is great news just because of Brown's back right? Gotta think swinging a bat with active disc issues would not be easy or comfortable, right?

Genuine question, I haven't had that type of injury.

I've had two slip discs (at the same time) and it took me 18 months to be comfortable to even swing a golf club again.

I'd imagine he's had all the therapy and training needed to get to where he is thought every instance is different and location matters also.

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I think he was at the home run derby a couple years ago

And be fair there’s 85 players on the roster and there was not close to 85 people there

Diggs was certainly more present initially after the trade but those days are gone. He was kind of unfairly called out here, considering all the teammates who weren’t in attendance, BUT people don’t show up to these things to root for the back end of the roster. They want to see the superstars. It’s not a problem if Diggs doesn’t attend, of course, I don’t think Von Miller or Tre White were there either, but after a tumultuous end to the season it would be nice to see him around and having fun with the guys. But oh well.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

I've had two slip discs (at the same time) and it took me 18 months to be comfortable to even swing a golf club again.

I'd imagine he's had all the therapy and training needed to get to where he is thought every instance is different and location matters also.

That's what I figured...I've pulled my lower back plenty (happens more often and easily...if I could store time in a bottle I guess)...the idea of squating with a pulled lower back is even more something I feel would be tough than turning side to side...being 6'9" or whatever and having to get low, that would be tough.

This is phenomenal news that he is able to do that motion to the point he's hitting home runs.

5 hours ago, mrags said:

Brown won in theory. But terrible ending. They both tied with the same amount of HRs. Then they each had 3 at bats. They both hit 3HRs. Then they went to one pitch each and whoever hit the farthest. Neither was a HR. Brown made it just past the infield. Josh his a foul ball tipped behind him. 

kinda lame honestly. Should have been farthest HR. Which Josh would have crushed him. He hit 3-4 over the back fence onto the highway 

Thank you for that  perspective. Josh is an alpha male and hates to lose.  This paints a much clearer picture  

6 hours ago, boyst said:

Good. He needs to be focusing on football and not this hijinks. Now that his girlfriend is out of the way, hopefully he can focus on what matters.

And on that note, it's a good thing that elbow's healed.  

5 hours ago, mrags said:

They wanted to make sure that Brown got something, even if only a participation ribbon.  Gotta encourage the youngster.  

11 hours ago, Big Turk said:

He lost cause Britt wasn't there to cheer him on.

I’m pretty sure he don’t give AF

he can get any woman he wants … Let alone the fact that… He wasnt with Brittany tell he was in college from what I’ve heard

Edited by Buffalo716

2 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Diggs was certainly more present initially after the trade but those days are gone. He was kind of unfairly called out here, considering all the teammates who weren’t in attendance, BUT people don’t show up to these things to root for the back end of the roster. They want to see the superstars. It’s not a problem if Diggs doesn’t attend, of course, I don’t think Von Miller or Tre White were there either, but after a tumultuous end to the season it would be nice to see him around and having fun with the guys. But oh well.

As a captain,  Diggs should have been there.

I don't read into these things too much but I'm really starting to wonder about Diggs. As far as him being a proper captain/leader 

55 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Allen without his broad is going to be ruthless 

I hope you are right.  I always likened Josh's story to Roy Hobbs--an Americanized version of the Greek hero myth. This might be entering the Memo Paris and Harriet Bird stage and could take a turn for the worse.  Maybe Brit was his Iris Gaines.  I like your take way more.

49 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Swinging baseball bats as hard as you can + bad back = the worst RT in the league in 2023.  

Or, swinging baseball bats as hard as you can + knowing that your back is fully healed = possibly a better version of RT in 2023?

I know, it's hard to be optimistic.

5 hours ago, mrags said:

Not much different from almost any other diva WR in the league 

Yes but the moment Stefon Diggs skills start to go players that aren’t around and not at Buffalo Bills team building out of site out of mind. They are the first to go and loudest to complain why doesn’t anyone want to sign me. Maybe if you were there you would have gotten the benefit of doubt by a NFL team this case the Bills. Stefon Diggs is a great player but a fool not being there is a reflection on him. If Josh Allen makes the effort so should Stefon Diggs we are starting to see the crap Stefon Diggs pulled with the Minnesota Vikings in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

14 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Or, swinging baseball bats as hard as you can + knowing that your back is fully healed = possibly a better version of RT in 2023?

I know, it's hard to be optimistic.

It’s just part of my 2023 offseason schtick. I don’t like Spencer Brown being our RT1 especially with Quess or Doyle as his competition.  They should have given him some competition.  He wins by default.  

I’m extremely optimistic about this team. More than most. I’ve watched Spencer Brown hurt our offense for the last two years.  Josh is about the only QB in the league that could take this offense the heights it reached the last 2 years with Brown as the RT.  I can only imagine how good our offense would be if we had a competent RT.  

My feelings about brown won’t negatively impact our season.  His play on the field likely will.  I hope to be wrong, but being optimistic about him won’t change a thing.  

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

I’m pretty sure he don’t give AF

he can get any woman he wants … Let alone the fact that… He says he couldn’t get Brittany tell he was a superstar in college

Where did he say that? I thought I read somewhere that she’s always been his high school sweetheart.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.