Season Ticket Holders - Who moved seats?

damj

Any other Season Ticket holders move seats? 

Let's hear what you got.

We went from the middle of row 13, section 224 (tunnel end) to aisle seats, row 31, section 104 (scoreboard end).  MUCH happier.

Also ... if you have the seat cushions, how did you get them?

Edited by damj
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• damj changed the title to Season Ticket Holders - Who moved seats?
1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I tried to move my 2 next to my brother’s 2. Last year we made it into the same section, 4 rows apart. There were no sets of 4 so I think that I’m staying where I’m at in section 237. 

We got it last year. I got 3 in 224 and my brother-in law got 2 in 122. It was too much of a pain in the a$$ to meet up at halftime. He moved to 103 section over from us, same row.

• Like (+1) 1

This is an Absolute Joke!! I have 2 Season tickets waiting to move away for better viewing - All single seats in lower level available. Nothing else??

I’ll keep existing seats but Now will only go to two games next year- very disgusted with this BS process!!

Thanks Bills ticket office For Absolutely Nothing!

oh: seat representative is out until May.. LOL!

2 minutes ago, Stuartjohn said:

Yes!! 20 minutes ago!!

Someone have a link or something? I never got an email or anything. Currently out of the country so I can’t exactly call my rep

5 minutes ago, Stuartjohn said:

This is an Absolute Joke!! I have 2 Season tickets waiting to move away for better viewing - All single seats in lower level available. Nothing else??

I’ll keep existing seats but Now will only go to two games next year- very disgusted with this BS process!!

Wait until they start contacting people to see what you want to do in the new stadium. You’re really gonna be furious. It’s not even the Bills that will be doing it. It’s an outside company called Legends. It’s gonna be a crapshow

I’m on the waitlist for 5. Based on the no go on 4, and couldn’t find room for 3 together, I doubt we’re getting off. 

I know the cap is 4. I just casually asked the rep for 5 for my BIL and he was like “oh, ok that’s no problem”

My move was Monday at 3pm (19 years STH), there were a few doubles in the lower bowl at that time but they must have gone quickly.  Ended up moving to the back of the lower bowl near an exit.  Those stairs were getting too hard for my knees and it will be nice to have just one stair up.

I have 2 seats going on my 9th year. I Tried to move up a few rows and get between  the 20-50 yard line (from corner of end zone) in the Dunn Tire Club. They only had 2 seats in the last row of the club and the Jumbotron would have been obscured so I had to say no. 

Edited by BfloBillsFan

6 hours ago, damj said:

Let's hear what you got.

We went from the middle of row 13, section 224 (tunnel end) to aisle seats, row 31, section 104 (scoreboard end).  MUCH happier.

I did not move, took a look but did not see anything better.  

We have the seat cushions, had them for years.  If you want them, contact your ticket rep and they will hook you up.

• Like (+1) 1

I considered trying, but like my seats.  Sect 333 about 1/2 way up.  Perfect seats, and like the people in front and behind us. Can see the Jumbo Tron and the two mini screens well, and have a good view of the whole field.

Maybe would have moved down a few? But it’s a circus down there. People standing all the time.  Clogged with people in the aisle.

How many season ticket holders do the Bills have 50,000, 60,000? Wait until they transfer fans from the current stadium to the new stadium. If the stadium opens in 2026 then expect the Bills to ask season ticket holders to put down a deposit for tickets in the new stadium if not in 2024 then definitely 2025. Season ticket holders with the most seniority will get first choice as to where they want to sit in the new stadium. I went through this going from Giants Stadium to MetLife. Assuming the Bills do what, the Jets and Giants did.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

How many season ticket holders do the Bills have 50,000, 60,000? Wait until they transfer fans from the current stadium to the new stadium. If the stadium opens in 2026 then expect the Bills to ask season ticket holders to put down a deposit for tickets in the new stadium if not in 2024 then definitely 2025. Season ticket holders with the most seniority will get first choice as to where they want to sit in the new stadium. I went through this going from Giants Stadium to MetLife. Assuming the Bills do what, the Jets and Giants did.

They are supposed to start this summer. It’s a company called Legends that will be doing everything. The Bills aren’t even handling it. They are allowing the 3rd party to do it all then when the stadium is built, Legends will be transferring their info over to the Bills reps. 

ST holders will be called by seniority by section. So basically if you are on the sideline in the current stadium, they will get to you by your seniority for sidelines in the new stadium. Offering you a similar ticket to what you currently have now. If you currently sit in the end zones with 50+ years seniority, don’t expect to get offered any seat you want in the new stadium. You’ll simply be one of the first ones called for end zone seats. 

if your a suite or club seat holder, you’ll get whatever you want. You will be called first. Before even people work 30 years seniority in the lower bowl. Because, you know, they cater to the important people. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

They are supposed to start this summer. It’s a company called Legends that will be doing everything. The Bills aren’t even handling it. They are allowing the 3rd party to do it all then when the stadium is built, Legends will be transferring their info over to the Bills reps. 

ST holders will be called by seniority by section. So basically if you are on the sideline in the current stadium, they will get to you by your seniority for sidelines in the new stadium. Offering you a similar ticket to what you currently have now. If you currently sit in the end zones with 50+ years seniority, don’t expect to get offered any seat you want in the new stadium. You’ll simply be one of the first ones called for end zone seats. 

if your a suite or club seat holder, you’ll get whatever you want. You will be called first. Before even people work 30 years seniority in the lower bowl. Because, you know, they cater to the important people. 

For me at Giants Stadium I had tickets on the sidelines. But the price to sit in the same spot at MetLife they were going to charge me with a $10,000 per seat PSL fee. I have two seats. I said F that. I now sit behind the endzone. The PSL fee for those seats is $5,000 per seat. It will depend on the cost. People will try to sit in the same area that they currently do but $$$ will play a factor. 

6 minutes ago, Gregg said:

For me at Giants Stadium I had tickets on the sidelines. But the price to sit in the same spot at MetLife they were going to charge me with a $10,000 per seat PSL fee. I have two seats. I said F that. I now sit behind the endzone. The PSL fee for those seats is $5,000 per seat. It will depend on the cost. People will try to sit in the same area that they currently do but $$$ will play a factor. 

It's definitely going to be interesting to see how that plays out.  To state the obvious, this ain't NYC.  People are complaining about a 12% hike in ticket prices, what will they say when they on or about double, if not more for the best seats, plus PSLs.  

I only do secondaries now, it was too much of a hassle trying to sell the games I didn't go to.  I'm sure it's better now with Ticketmaster doing the heavy lifting, but still.  As well, that way I can keep an eye on the weather and if it's going to be crap then I'll pick another game later in the season and watch that one from the comfort of home or a Bills bar somewhere.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Stuartjohn said:

Yep. There’s a reason why many of just buy the individual game tickets from season ticket holders.

Less risk (for example if Allen got hurt week 2, the rest of the season tickets is worthless), and we can sit where we choose.

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I’m just stating what’s going to happen. They are offering people seats in similar area in the new stadium first. After you say no, I have no idea what happens after that. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Stuartjohn said:

You would think the team would look at those single seat areas and ask people with tickets to move over one seat to create more open areas with multiple seats. Offer them an incentive like food vouchers or a discount on their renewal.

2 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

You would think the team would look at those single seat areas and ask people with tickets to move over one seat to create more open areas with multiple seats. Offer them an incentive like food vouchers or a discount on their renewal.

to my knowledge they don’t fill the stadium 100% with season tix holders. They have a limit at 55k or 60k or something like that, I think. They just keep individual game tix available per league rules I believe. So this actually helps those numbers. I’m not 100% in this but makes sense. 

22 hours ago, damj said:

Let's hear what you got.

I am a HUGE fan of aisle seats! I’d pay extra to be on the aisle, or very close. Well done!

I’ll buy seats from any of you when I make it up for a game. Unfortunately, going thru my usual secondary market sources I’ll pay roughly the GDP of Guatemala in fees, but that’s life. Sometimes I get lucky and avoid the middle man, but not often. 

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

I am a HUGE fan of aisle seats! I’d pay extra to be on the aisle, or very close. Well done!

I’ll buy seats from any of you when I make it up for a game. Unfortunately, going thru my usual secondary market sources I’ll pay roughly the GDP of Guatemala in fees, but that’s life. Sometimes I get lucky and avoid the middle man, but not often. 

Agreed.  Aisle seats are gold.  Over the years, I've managed to get either aisle, or close to aisle, seats for most games I've attended.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Agreed.  Aisle seats are gold.  Over the years, I've managed to get either aisle, or close to aisle, seats for most games I've attended.

Only issue with isle is how many times throughout the game you have to get up for people coming and going to the bathroom/bar/etc. being right in the middle of the row has its perks. You don’t have to deal with people every other play. Just a couple times a game 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, mrags said:

Only issue with isle is how many times throughout the game you have to get up for people coming and going to the bathroom/bar/etc. being right in the middle of the row has its perks. You don’t have to deal with people every other play. Just a couple times a game 

Yeah, that's definitely an issue.  NOBODY is worse than Patriots fans.  They don't even watch the f*cking game.  They get out of their seats 15 times.

2 hours ago, PBF81 said:

Wow, that's interesting.  How did you find that out?  

In the clubs it wasn’t exactly the even rows but I can tell you row 10 in the Toyota clubs were deeper than the other rows. 

I found that out by sitting in like 100 different seats all over the stadium on a tour before we bought the clubs. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.