Season Ticket Holders - Who moved seats?

damj

Any other Season Ticket holders move seats? 

Let's hear what you got.

We went from the middle of row 13, section 224 (tunnel end) to aisle seats, row 31, section 104 (scoreboard end).  MUCH happier.

Also ... if you have the seat cushions, how did you get them?

Edited by damj
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• damj changed the title to Season Ticket Holders - Who moved seats?
1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I tried to move my 2 next to my brother’s 2. Last year we made it into the same section, 4 rows apart. There were no sets of 4 so I think that I’m staying where I’m at in section 237. 

We got it last year. I got 3 in 224 and my brother-in law got 2 in 122. It was too much of a pain in the a$$ to meet up at halftime. He moved to 103 section over from us, same row.

• Like (+1) 1

This is an Absolute Joke!! I have 2 Season tickets waiting to move away for better viewing - All single seats in lower level available. Nothing else??

I’ll keep existing seats but Now will only go to two games next year- very disgusted with this BS process!!

Thanks Bills ticket office For Absolutely Nothing!

oh: seat representative is out until May.. LOL!

2 minutes ago, Stuartjohn said:

Yes!! 20 minutes ago!!

Someone have a link or something? I never got an email or anything. Currently out of the country so I can’t exactly call my rep

5 minutes ago, Stuartjohn said:

This is an Absolute Joke!! I have 2 Season tickets waiting to move away for better viewing - All single seats in lower level available. Nothing else??

I’ll keep existing seats but Now will only go to two games next year- very disgusted with this BS process!!

Thanks Bills ticket office For Absolutely Nothing!

oh: seat representative is out until May.. LOL!

Wait until they start contacting people to see what you want to do in the new stadium. You’re really gonna be furious. It’s not even the Bills that will be doing it. It’s an outside company called Legends. It’s gonna be a crapshow

I’m on the waitlist for 5. Based on the no go on 4, and couldn’t find room for 3 together, I doubt we’re getting off. 

I know the cap is 4. I just casually asked the rep for 5 for my BIL and he was like “oh, ok that’s no problem”

My move was Monday at 3pm (19 years STH), there were a few doubles in the lower bowl at that time but they must have gone quickly.  Ended up moving to the back of the lower bowl near an exit.  Those stairs were getting too hard for my knees and it will be nice to have just one stair up.

I have 2 seats going on my 9th year. I Tried to move up a few rows and get between  the 20-50 yard line (from corner of end zone) in the Dunn Tire Club. They only had 2 seats in the last row of the club and the Jumbotron would have been obscured so I had to say no. 

Edited by BfloBillsFan

6 hours ago, damj said:

Any other Season Ticket holders move seats? 

Let's hear what you got.

We went from the middle of row 13, section 224 (tunnel end) to aisle seats, row 31, section 104 (scoreboard end).  MUCH happier.

Also ... if you have the seat cushions, how did you get them?

I did not move, took a look but did not see anything better.  

We have the seat cushions, had them for years.  If you want them, contact your ticket rep and they will hook you up.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.