Your Bills-related unpopular opinion

QB Bills

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

First - Kumerow isn't a slot receiver.

Second - Beasley is washed. We saw he was washed when he was back at the end of last year.

Yeah, sorry, I meant Crowder.  My bad.  Make the swap, point remains.  Don't leapfrog it.  We can do this same exercise for many positions.  Addison & Murphy.  Who knows WTH they were doing at DT.  

Beasley wasn't that washed, and they kicked him to the curb regardless.  They could have negotiated him down at some point, they didn't even try until it became absurdly desperate.  And funny how "Beasley's washed" but so many want OBJ.  LOL 

Anyway, we'll see how Harty does.  I'm not holding my breath that he'll move the needle.  

Edited by PBF81
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

There are only 3 pathways to a bills Super Bowl victory

1. Either Burrow or Mahomes gets an injury

2. The Bills become a physical team like the Bengals 

3. The Bills keep their team the way it is but find a way to win it all with an offensive scheme like the chiefs did without Tyreek Hill 

2 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

There are only 3 pathways to a bills Super Bowl victory

1. Either Burrow or Mahomes gets an injury

2. The Bills become a physical team like the Bengals 

3. The Bills keep their team the way it is but find a way to win it all with an offensive scheme like the chiefs did without Tyreek Hill 

These 3 are not unpopular with me.  For #3, Cook has to be featured for quick outs and screen passes.  Hope he gains 15 lbs of muscle.  

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Dion Dawkins keeps on coming into shape to camp but the shape is a donut.  He gets fat and lazy in the off-season.

Agree 100 percent. He's the worst of the bunch.

I think ALL of the OL are strong but slow and not in great condition. 

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Beasley is washed

He's bordering on it.  He did have a decent end of the season, and did better than any other slot WR we had, but you missed the overall point.  Otherwise, on a per-snap basis he was about what Diggs and Davis were.  Speaking of Diggs, he's been horrible in the playoffs other than for the Miami game.  

46 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It is same manure you have been pushing since you got here.

You are determined to throw it around until it sticks.

The thread is about unpopular opinions.  I provided one.  Not sure your point besides ad hominem.   But I'll tell you what, bookmark it, next January throw it back out.  Let's see where we stand.  :) 

I can change it, ... Super Bowl here we come Baby!!!   LOL  

Edited by PBF81

Bills fans do not make better decisions than the guys running or coaching the team and often make much worse decisions, but get to forget all of their worst decisions and ignore that the people in charge don't get to make 1 specific decision and have to make many decisions all predicated on various factors that fans may or may not be aware of..

• Agree 2

In terms of actual unpopular opinions on here, I'm happy that the Bills prioritize special teams players. Giving the opponent worse starting field position is an underrated advantage. I don't think devoting a decent amount of cap space to those players has caused us to miss out on any meaningful upgrades at other positions.

• Like (+1) 1

Unpopular opinions?

1. McDermott and Beane have done an amazing job turning this franchise around and are the right people to continue leading this team.

2. Gabe Davis was not the reason for last year's failures and is better than most give him credit for.

3. All of the on- and off-field turmoil/adversity last year did affect the team's ability to make a SB run.

4. It is not a given that the Bengals would have won the regular season matchup (the game where Damar went down).

5. We are not clearly inferior to KC and Cincy.

Flame away. 🔥 😊

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

My personal opinion that i NEVER agreed with?   Funny I just touched on this in another thread.

"Because of JA elbow injury, It is easier for him to chuck it 60 yards down field, then a 7 yard pass"'

I mean Bloody Hell.. Just the torque alone to throw a ball time after time deep on an injured elbow? 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.