Your Bills-related unpopular opinion

QB Bills

Bills won’t draft an olineman on Day 1 or 2 of the draft and they may not draft any

they will roster 9 and I think they are perfectly fine going into the season with Dawkins, McGovern, Morse, bates, brown, edwards, Doyle, Quesenberry, and Ike

• Agree 2

Once the playoffs starts, at least 95% of offensive plays need to be an Allen throw or an Allen run. You will win a Super Bowl because of Josh Allen. Use him now before his legs are less of a factor. Save him in the regular season but cut him loose in January. 

2 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

I agree with everything here except the part about needing a dome. There are no domes in the NFL, only stadia with roofs.

everybody should know what people say when the say dome. E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y

don't get caught up in semantics. 🙄

ex: technically SoFi is not a dome or a roof. It's an open air canopy.

stadia w roofs??...lol..you mean fixed roof or retractable roof or spinning sphincter iris type like ATL.

6 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

You guys are forgetting your BPA again

Happens every year

no team drafts BPA.(it's all lies)

All teams draft BPA in the position of need they have.

1. Spencer Brown might still prove to be a decent starter if his back is healthy.

2. That there is a big difference in quality of player you can expect when you are drafting late in every round vs early.  Not all picks in a given round are equal.

2a. Disagree that only bad GMs don’t find Pro Bowl players in round 1 or fail on occasion to find starters in 2nd and 3rd rounds.

3. Devin Singletary was a good(not great) player here.

4. While Gabe Davis didn’t play well last year, there is a chance that it was partially because of a lingering ankle injury- he might or might not play better next year.

5. Tremaine Edmunds was very underrated by some here.

Edited by OldTimer1960

1 hour ago, PBF81 said:

Yeah, sorry, I meant Crowder.  My bad.  Make the swap, point remains.  Don't leapfrog it.  We can do this same exercise for many positions.  Addison & Murphy.  Who knows WTH they were doing at DT.  

Beasley wasn't that washed, and they kicked him to the curb regardless.  They could have negotiated him down at some point, they didn't even try until it became absurdly desperate.  And funny how "Beasley's washed" but so many want OBJ.  LOL 

Anyway, we'll see how Harty does.  I'm not holding my breath that he'll move the needle.  

Beas was washed. 100%.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, khlax3 said:

Bills won’t draft an olineman on Day 1 or 2 of the draft and they may not draft any

they will roster 9 and I think they are perfectly fine going into the season with Dawkins, McGovern, Morse, bates, brown, edwards, Doyle, Quesenberry, and Ike

I think this too. And it is unpopular even with me haha.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I think this too. And it is unpopular even with me haha.

I agree with that. It's entirely plausible that is how this regime thinks adequately protecting the franchise qb looks like. Now they can draft DT and LB early and maybe S in the third. I suppose that will qualify as my unpopular take.

4 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

IronMaidenBills has been completely rational during this DH waiting process.

Still think he's over the top, but he's more rational than many of his critics believe.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I agree with that. It's entirely plausible that is how this regime thinks adequately protecting the franchise qb looks like. Now they can draft DT and LB early and maybe S in the third. I suppose that will qualify as my unpopular take.

Still think he's over the top, but he's more rational than many of his critics believe.

He's had a rough 24 hours

1. Beane and McDermott would both have been fired if Browns or Jets take Allen. Allen has saved their jobs and they have in turn cost us at least one Championship 

2. Allen played poorly last year. Multiple red zone turnovers. Failed to take what defense was giving him most of the year. Maybe it was the elbow but he was playing like garbage in the Jets game before the injury.  He has to be more conservative and less careless with the football this year.

3. Knox is an elite TE held back by two OCs that have not featured him enough. Knox can easily get 75 catches, 900 yards, and 7 TD if used properly.  Best TE in franchise history. 

Edited by Ethan in Cleveland
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Beas was washed. 100%.

OK, so back to my original point that you didn't like, go ahead them and name the slot WRs brought on by Beane then which we're good, which was the point.

Since Beasley apparently was the worst, which were better?   Don't go off on a tangent about Beasley.  

I'm all ears.  

5 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Oh he stuck to his guns alright.

over and over and over and over again

I know it's tiresome, but unlike a troll who is persistent in malice, he is operating out of conviction and desire for his team to win a SB. I just don't get as annoyed when that is the case.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.