Diggs is Tweeting

Mark92

6 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

people that use Twitter and want an easy way to verify accounts?

Twitter is a joke. You wanna pay $8 a month, Elon will be more than happy to give you a blue check mark. Greedy POS. And people still pay for it. Suckers.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The elites, rich and famous don’t wanna pay for a blue check mark that any of the little people can pay for, they love the feeling from above.

Paid blue check marks is just verification for every paid account, not sure how the mailman having a verified account negatively effects anything or anyone.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 3

He tweeted from Coachella Tuesday I believe, when the rest of his teammates were at practice. Not that I make a big deal out of this, as long as he shows up in shape for mandatories (which I fully expect him to) and is ready to go, all is good.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

Twitter is a joke. You wanna pay $8 a month, Elon will be more than happy to give you a blue check mark. Greedy POS. And people still pay for it. Suckers.

All of social media is a scam. Every picture and post is a way to monetize someone or something.   Why I don’t do any of it other than TBD.  And if the inter webs don’t like my sarcastic Bills forward thinking Eff Them 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, chongli said:

Well, other than it will now be harder to verify a true account.

I see what you're saying but I think we'll know when legit sources come out with news. At this point I'm not worried about what Diggs tweets. None of it makes sense anyways. 

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

But but people want to know if the cryptic drama they're reading is really from a real account. How will we ever survive without that clarification? 

Edited by Goin Breakdown
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Just like the Bills charging PSLs on the new stadium just to give you permission to spend thousands more on season tickets. 

calm down people I’m only kidding. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2023 at 7:39 PM, chongli said:

Never understood why some have to see politics in everything.

Yeah, there's a very toxic Politics section people can find here for that to get it all out. I'm glad it exists because it probably lessens what we see on the football forums. 

But unless you're influenced by characters in the media on either side, I probably wouldn't recommend. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/20/2023 at 7:57 PM, Bubba Gump said:

we can take up a go fund me for you to help with the $8.  I bet you watch commercials on youtube as well

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ben said:

How does a ten thousand square foot house have 4 bedrooms?

Space taken up by pool and hot tub, basketball court, open living areas and open balconies, and large bedrooms with attached bathrooms and walk-in closets.

Was this a trick question?

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, akcash said:

Diggs playing. He's a Buffalo Bill. Here it is.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxMQWU9CWqloRgK9mFv8RIKvf1TvArCiUq

6 days ago... says to Leonard Fornette (with Damar Hamlin standing right there)

"I think theres a spot for you in Buffalo."

Don't forget the context of the video, Diggs giving it to Fornette about the fight he got into when he was on the Jags. Then Diggs in all seriousness says There's a Place for you in Buffalo.

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Don't forget the context of the video, Diggs giving it to Fornette about the fight he got into when he was on the Jags. Then Diggs in all seriousness says There's a Place for you in Buffalo.

I mean the context of that entire conversation between all of them is basically them all just breaking each other's balls the entire time.

• Agree 3

29 minutes ago, benderbender said:

I’m writing a program that creates non sequiturs, lyrics fragments, and oddly worded affirmation in bursts of two or three in Diggs style to save us the time and worry.

IMG_4836.jpeg

At first I though it was eastern hills mall. I was like, um no,  there almost nothing there. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.