We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

34 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

If Cincy does indeed go to the the short passing game, the d-line needs to be more concerned about clogging up passing lanes and getting their hands up to tip some passes rather than going all out rushing the passer. Chances are you're not getting there on those quick throws anyways. It would be nice to get a tipped pass int or 2 in this game. 

Good point regarding hands up, out of Burrow's 12 interceptions at least 7 are tipped balls.  Way too many.

• Like (+1) 1

Cincy is in big trouble today.  They are already using excuses.  Buffalo has the best opponent quarterback rating left in the tournament.  That number involves all aspects of your team defense.  It really should be appreciated more than it is, but i get everyone wants the title.   Let em look at the 3 point win and think it was so close vs Miami.  Miami had 1 good drive.  If Cincinnati is so lucky that Bass is the difference, then so be it.  One game at a time.  A chance to shut Mixons mouth and the right to play for the conference championship is an awesome opportunity.  Cant wait. 

4 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Bills are now 6 pt favorites. Don’t usually see lines move like this unless a QB is out. 

it really hasnt.  5 was the opener and its bounced around what they call dead numbers.  Now if you see it hit 7 tomorrow that is significant. 

It has been Super Bowl or bust this entire season. 

This is going to be a very tough test. If the Bills win, another stiff test awaits. 

Need to blitz and early and test that Bengals OL. If that doesn't work, dial it back. 

On offense, no turnovers. Cincinnati has been successful at cashing in turnovers. Can't give them extra possessions. Run the ball.

• Agree 1

There are a lot of us that are not sleeping tonight or should I say this morning

All I know is I love this team they have been through so much this year. I am tired of people talking ***** about Josh Allen whenever he is like 90% of the team.

I would really like to see the players around Josh Allen make plays to help win this game. Running backs need to give it. They’re all blockers need to give it. They’re all defense needs to give it everything they’ve got.

If they do that and come up short, I’ll except it and wish the Bengals well, but I know if everyone plays up to their ability, we beat this team

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Miami had armstead and Connor Williams in and kept in a good amount of extra blockers…cincy relies a lot more on one on one blocking.  Jonah Williams used to get left on an island a lot.  Not sure the Miami game compares 

It definetly doesn't compare because of Burrow. Their oline is obviously injury riddled. They will absolutely have a plan to compensate for those holes. I believe they will try to run Mixon more. Catch the Bills off guard like Miami did with Mosert. Then they will go back to their quick west coast passing game. A Fraizer soft zone will likely not be effective. We saw this on the Monday night game. Hopefully, the Bills defense of game plan is different. Others have mentioned this. 

On offense, the Bills will likely mix in the run and pass. Josh must take the underneath throws. I believe Cinci will try to bait Allen into some disadvantageous long throws. The Cinci safeties are pretty good unlike their corners. Apple can and should be exposed. I am also curious to see what game plan Cinci has to stop or contain Allen's legs. Miami was very good at stopping Allen. 

Josh has to be his best version today. The Bills are surprisely 4-1 when they commit 3 turnovers. That just shows you how good the Bills are. However, a turnover prone Bills team likely doesn't win vs Cinci.  

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Watching some football shows today. Rachel Bonnetta might be the most annoying, horrible, unqualified person on tv.  Not only does she act like an 8 year old after a six pack of jolt cola, but she has zero insight.  She is like the female version of Michael Irvin but without any football knowledge. And she is actually reading off a sheet of paper during NFL GameDay. 

17 hours ago, SCBills said:

Shes my type, but football wise she’s a 4. 

i can complain all I want in my other post, but…

…yeah, I think she’s pretty good looking. 

Additionally, a lot of Talking Heads have been bringing up the fact of Josh’s shortcomings on our offense. Whether they be turnovers, or him being confused by defenses, or otherwise.

However, why in the world is no one talking about the problems the bills offense causes for a defense? Like what the heck are the bills gonna do?

Are they gonna run?

They do that really well.

Are they gonna pass?

Are they gonna drop bombs on you?

are they going to use their tight end a lot?

They do that really well, too.

Oh, I’m sorry I can’t believe I forgot… Is their quarterback gonna take off and be a running threat?!

What is this offense going to be today?  Almost what the hell difference does it make because they are successful at everything.

Sorry it F’s with your “offensive identity politics” narrative, NFL, but that is your problem…in more ways than 1 as listed above.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

22 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Additionally, a lot of Talking Heads have been bringing up the fact of Josh’s shortcomings on our offense. Whether they be turnovers, or him being confused by defenses, or otherwise.

However, why in the world is no one talking about the problems the bills offense causes for a defense? Like what the heck are the bills gonna do?

Are they gonna run?

Are they gonna pass?

Oh, I’m sorry I can’t believe I forgot… Is their quarterback gonna take off and be a running threat?!

What is this offense going to be today?  Almost what the hell difference does it make because they are successful at everything.

Sorry it F’s with your “offensive identity politics” narrative, NFL, but that is your problem…in more ways than 1 as listed above.

Definitely a point to be made here the bills can beat you in so many different ways. They can have the perfect defense out there and Josh can just run for a first down or 20 yards or whatever

The only thing that can beat the bills is the bills. I am hoping that we do not turn the ball over. And show just how efficient we can be.

Also, this defense needs to show up. We all talk about how we’re number dvoa or whaty or sometimes I don’t even understand what that means. I know this if you can’t get Cincinnati’s office off the field that’s going to be bad.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Are they gonna run?

Are they gonna pass?

Are they going to turnover the ball a lot?

*Runs and hides*

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I have no doubt in my mind that the Buffalo Bills are the best team in the NFL.  as long as they don’t commit multiple turnovers, we are winning the Super Bowl 

This year's version of the Buffalo Bills are turnover machines. Usually, a magic switch isn't just turned on. What we saw vs Miami was a pretty good indicator of the season. 

2 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

There's been two games I've struggled to sleep the night before. The Bengals game on the 2nd and the Bengals game today. 

16 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Up all night.

Didn’t sleep at all.

Trying to distract myself by working out.

4 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

lol...thats way better than me.  Im looking at my phone and laptop

please forgive me, but I slept like a baby.

I’m not being arrogant, or cocky.  I worry about every game, but honestly just not last week and not today.

Doesn’t mean we are a lock to win, but the game just doesn’t worry me.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, newcam2012 said:

This year's version of the Buffalo Bills are turnover machines. Usually, a magic switch isn't just turned on. What we saw vs Miami was a pretty good indicator of the season. 

I don’t agree with that. I thought that Josh was throwing kill strikes more in the Miami game than he had in previous games

The funny thing about it is nobody was complaining whenever we use them to go up 17 to nothing the only started complaining whenever Miami started coming back

I think that they need to be aggressively efficient

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Definitely a point to be made here the bills can beat you in so many different ways. They can have the perfect defense out there and Josh can just run for a first down or 20 yards or whatever

The only thing that can beat the bills is the bills. I am hoping that we do not turn the ball over. And show just how efficient we can be.

Also, this defense needs to show up. We all talk about how we’re number dvoa or whaty or sometimes I don’t even understand what that means. I know this if you can’t get Cincinnati’s office off the field that’s going to be bad.

Your handful of words, JR, are 100% what this all comes down to.

11 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Are they going to turnover the ball a lot?

*Runs and hides*

See, UK!  They do it all!

Hot or cold, rain or shine.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t agree with that. I thought that Josh was throwing kill strikes more in the Miami game than he had in previous games

The funny thing about it is nobody was complaining whenever we use them to go up 17 to nothing the only started complaining whenever Miami started coming back

I think that they need to be aggressively efficient

Could we use the word “assertive”? 😁

8 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I don’t think it was a pretty good indicator of the season .. Buffalo made so many mistakes against Miami (a team that does that to us this year). 

I do think you’d be correct in pointing out to anyone saying things like “well, if we just don’t turn it over today…” that, ok, would be great, but they don’t seem very focused on playing zero turnover games.  

Certainly would be a perfect time for them to start.   

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

please forgive me, but I slept like a baby.

I’m not being arrogant, or cocky.  I worry about every game, but honestly just not last week and not today.

Doesn’t mean we are a lock to win, but the game just doesn’t worry me.

im not worried at all...more like a kid that cant wait for santa claus

we are like fansville.....put down that dr pepper.  you havent posted anything crazy on the message boards all week, how can you sleep like a baby

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 1onemangang7 said:

im not worried at all...more like a kid that cant wait for santa claus

Oh man, 1oneman, I am so with you on that.

Dude check your watch right now…honestly the game is 50 hours away.

That or I have the slowest watch on planet earth.

I’ll have grandkids before 3 pm.

Baby step to 3 o’clock.  Baby steps to 3 o’clock.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Oh man, 1oneman, I am so with you on that.

Dude check your watch right now…honestly the game is 50 hours away.

That or I have the slowest watch on planet earth.

I’ll have grandkids before 3 pm.

Baby step to 3 o’clock.  Baby steps to 3 o’clock.

alright i'm going for my nap.   I dont wanna watch any media bs im ready to go.  go bills. 

• Like (+1) 1