Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

44 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Ertz has played well for the Cardinals. Not like he had in years past. But he had some productive Cardinals games. Hopkins is 30, doesn't even turn 31 until right before the season starts and you're trying to make him out to be some over the hill WR. He's far from it. Yes, the last 2 seasons he hasn't really played much, that doesn't mean it would carry over into this season and if he could do what he did in 9 games with the Cardinals last year, imagine what he can do with Diggs on the other side with even 10 games next year, I would still take that. I was more responding back to your post about dissing Hopkins about a page or so ago and all the other stuff I read. I didn't see anything you said about McDermott. So I can't comment on that

So…..no……you’re not able to admit you misinterpreted my post even though it was obvious and explained to you.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

So…..no……you’re not able to admit you misinterpreted my post even though it was obvious and explained to you.

I didn't misinterpret anything. I was specifically referring to you calling Hopkins worthless. It had nothing to do with McDermott 

Edited by Buffalo03

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im on board with your take here...Allen absolutely carried this offense and saved Dorsey from being an even bigger issue.  I can't fathom how anyone can defend Dorsey's coaching job last year.  He was without question a big part of our offensive issues. 

In defense of him, it was his first year as an OC on any level.  So, he can take what happened last year and build on the positives and work to mitigate the negatives.  

Any coach subject to such hindsight scrutiny is going to have flaws, and this includes Daboll.   Having Allen carry the offense was in part by design from Dorsey.  Cook/Shakir were nervous rookies that simply were not ready, Crowder got injured and McKenzie was exposed.

How about in defense of Dorsey, the offense was top 3 and part of a team that went 14-4.  And Dorsey had less to work with than Daboll because they promoted Gabe and did not backfill the Sanders spot.

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

McDermott did help hire Beane... didn't he? 

I think you mean, McDermott did hire Beane. Whaley was let go what, 2 days after the draft and Beane was hired immediately. 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I didn't misinterpret anything. I was specifically referring to you calling Hopkins worthless. It had nothing to do with McDermott 

The point of my post was about McDermott.  The correct take on the Hopkins situation was clearly meant to be a side note pointing out it is a Hopkins thread.

9 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

It's not a correct take lol

It’s an opinion and likely correct.  If the Bills had given up the farm for Ertz, it would not have changed anything other than diminishing draft capital. Now here you are wanting to give up the farm again.  

Regardless of whichever opinion is correct, you decided to make a personal attack and call me the most negative poster on the board.  You’re wrong about that and it is simple to find positive posts, but you choose not to do that because of some weird infatuation with Hopkins.

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im on board with your take here...Allen absolutely carried this offense and saved Dorsey from being an even bigger issue.  I can't fathom how anyone can defend Dorsey's coaching job last year.  He was without question a big part of our offensive issues.  He utterly terrible in how he called games in the redzone, he poorly integrated our run game, he failed to get guys like Cook, Hines, and Shakir involved consistently in our passing game, and just how outclassed he was in the playoffs by opposing DC's.

It also took him way too long to realize we should throw the ball to Knox, especially in the endzone.  Opposing defenders would talk about the minimal routes guys like Davis would run and how predictable it could be.  And it showed up on tape where our WR's struggled to get open and too much of our pass attack success was on the back of Allen improvising and extending plays so receivers could break off routes and find a spot for Allen to get the ball.  Our OL is not good enough to keep relying on extended plays.  

The offense came out fast and furious, but then it was figured out by the time we played GB who gave the NFL a blueprint on to disrupt the offense that was never countered properly by Dorsey.  

In defense of him, it was his first year as an OC on any level.  So, he can take what happened last year and build on the positives and work to mitigate the negatives.  

But, not going to lie, it makes me nervous gambling on Josh Allen and Diggs prime years on an inexperienced OC who is learning on the job.  This team absolutely needs Dorsey to be better this year and to understand how to make much better adjustments.  And that was the BIG difference between him and Daboll...is that Daboll was always changing the offense and gameplan each week and it was one of the big reasons that under him we were known to have one of the most complicated offenses in the league for players to learn.  

But at least Frazier is gone...another guy whose post season performances are indefensible.  Im much more optimistic that McD is calling plays than I would be if Frazier was back.  The last time McD took over play calling from Frazier our defense immediately improved and significantly.  

Really well written post. Your post was elaborate, concise, reasonable, and factual. I couldn't say it any better than you did. 

It's refreshing to get a grounded and realistic view. Often, I found that lacking here. I get its a Bills board; but a little reality goes a long way even if it's in a negative light. 

I know Josh pounded the table for Dorsey. It was a familiarity and a "comfort zone" move to have him move up to OC. In retrospect, I wonder if this was the correct move? Why do I say that? 

The Bills were and are in win it all move. They were overwhelming favorites to represent the AFC and win the Super Bowl. Yet, they chose to go with a rookie OC which seems counter intuitive to a "all in" move. This decision proved to be detrimental to the Bills chances. It become clearer and clearer as the season progressed. In the playoffs, there was no doubt Dorsey was in over his head. He needs to dramatically improve if the Bills want to hoist the Lombardi trophy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

It’s an opinion and likely correct.  If the Bills had given up the farm for Ertz, it would not have changed anything other than diminishing draft capital. Now here you are wanting to give up the farm again.  

Regardless of whichever opinion is correct, you decided to make a personal attack and call me the most negative poster on the board.  You’re wrong about that and it is simple to find positive posts, but you choose not to do that because of some weird infatuation with Hopkins.

No one said Ertz was good enough to give up the farm for. If Hopkins was a year or 2 younger, he could easily fetch a 2nd rounder. But he is still easily and elite WR. But anyway, have a good day

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

Really well written post. Your post was elaborate, concise, reasonable, and factual. I couldn't say it any better than you did. 

It's refreshing to get a grounded and realistic view. Often, I found that lacking here. I get its a Bills board; but a little reality goes a long way even if it's in a negative light. 

I know Josh pounded the table for Dorsey. It was a familiarity and a "comfort zone" move to have him move up to OC. In retrospect, I wonder if this was the correct move? Why do I say that? 

The Bills were and are in win it all move. They were overwhelming favorites to represent the AFC and win the Super Bowl. Yet, they chose to go with a rookie OC which seems counter intuitive to a "all in" move. This decision proved to be detrimental to the Bills chances. It become clearer and clearer as the season progressed. In the playoffs, there was no doubt Dorsey was in over his head. He needs to dramatically improve if the Bills want to hoist the Lombardi trophy.

Is it well written because he agrees with you?  Any points off for being completely unrelated to the topic of the thread?

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

No one said Ertz was good enough to give up the farm for. If Hopkins was a year or 2 younger, he could easily fetch a 2nd rounder. But he is still easily and elite WR. But anyway, have a good day

Ertz wasn’t worth Jack diddly.  

I can’t possibly have a good day…..I’m too negative.  Good luck unbunching your panties.

5 hours ago, Einstein's Dog said:

"Hopefully accelerate his demise", what's a matter with you?  "If he continues to come up short", what are you one of those Superbowl or else, no excuses, nutjobs? 

We've been playoff bound, division winner, superbowl contenders for a few years now.  This is what Bills fans have wanted for years.

The small sample size of playoff losses have been with extenuating circumstances and/or injuries.  Lets stay the course and see what the future brings.

I think your take is more than fair. No doubt, I'm pleased that the Bills have had great regular seasons, playoff appearances, and playoff wins. Certainly, way way way better than the decades of failure Bills fans endured and experienced. 

Coach McD and GM Beane absolutely deserve accolades for the above mentioned success. They built a winning culture and team. One can justifiably ask why aren't you happy or content. Trust the processs, stay the course, and makes some needed tweaks. Certainly this is a viable mindset. 

However, let's take a deeper dive. The Bills have without dispute one of the best QBs in the league. Imho, him alone basically gets you in the playoff picture alone. You get my point. With that said, how successful has this regime really been the last few years? I'd argue that they have fallen short. Just look at the past reactions of Allen and Diggs. 

At this point in Allen's career the Bills team needs to do more. Imho, a Super Bowl appearance at the least is the minimum achievement that satisfies my thrist. Perhaps that's unreasonable and convoluted?

In recent years, it's become evident in my eyes that the Bills coaching staff isn't good enough. It's solid and not terrible. However, come playoff time it becomes clear that the Bills coaching is outclassed and out maneuvered. 

At some point, the Bills coaching and organization have to achieve more. Does that mean stay the course ot make competent changes? No easy decision for sure. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I think your take is more than fair. No doubt, I'm pleased that the Bills have had great regular seasons, playoff appearances, and playoff wins. Certainly, way way way better than the decades of failure Bills fans endured and experienced. 

Coach McD and GM Beane absolutely deserve accolades for the above mentioned success. They built a winning culture and team. One can justifiably ask why aren't you happy or content. Trust the processs, stay the course, and makes some needed tweaks. Certainly this is a viable mindset. 

However, let's take a deeper dive. The Bills have without dispute one of the best QBs in the league. Imho, him alone basically gets you in the playoff picture alone. You get my point. With that said, how successful has this regime really been the last few years? I'd argue that they have fallen short. Just look at the past reactions if Allen and Diggs. 

At this point in Allen's career the Bills team needs to do more. Imho, a Super Bowl appearance at the least is the minimum achievement that satisfies my thrist. Perhaps that's unreasonable and convoluted?

In recent years, it's become evident in my eyes that the Bills coaching staff isn't good enough. It's solid and not terrible. However, come playoff time it becomes clear that the Bills coaching is outclassed and out maneuvered. 

At some point, the Bills coaching and organization have to achieve more. Dies that mean stay the course of make competent changes? No easy decision for sure. 

This is not a McDermott thread troll.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Einstein's Dog said:

Any coach subject to such hindsight scrutiny is going to have flaws, and this includes Daboll.   Having Allen carry the offense was in part by design from Dorsey.  Cook/Shakir were nervous rookies that simply were not ready, Crowder got injured and McKenzie was exposed.

How about in defense of Dorsey, the offense was top 3 and part of a team that went 14-4.  And Dorsey had less to work with than Daboll because they promoted Gabe and did not backfill the Sanders spot.

Personally, I’d rather watch the games than stat check when the season is over.  Dorsey was had problems every week once his offense was figured out, the evidence was gushing on the field of where he was coming up short and it’s why everything was so much harder on the offense.  

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Personally, I’d rather watch the games than stat check when the season is over.  Dorsey was had problems every week once his offense was figured out, the evidence was gushing on the field of where he was coming up short and it’s why everything was so much harder on the offense.  

Well Davis can't turn leftben stiller magnum GIF

• Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

My point was, any coach with intense hindsight scrutiny has areas to improve.  Especially when not judged relative to the competition.   And Dorsey's weapons were worse than Daboll's - Dorsey never had a replacement for Sanders.  This is where DHop would come in, an improvement even.

Most here hope the offense will click better next year.  That Dorsey/Allen/Cook/Shakir can improve the short game.  But also adding another outside WR seems like it could open a lot of opportunity.  DHop is the number one choice but it is a long shot.  

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im on board with your take here...Allen absolutely carried this offense and saved Dorsey from being an even bigger issue.  I can't fathom how anyone can defend Dorsey's coaching job last year.  He was without question a big part of our offensive issues.  He utterly terrible in how he called games in the redzone, he poorly integrated our run game, he failed to get guys like Cook, Hines, and Shakir involved consistently in our passing game, and just how outclassed he was in the playoffs by opposing DC's.

It also took him way too long to realize we should throw the ball to Knox, especially in the endzone.  Opposing defenders would talk about the minimal routes guys like Davis would run and how predictable it could be.  And it showed up on tape where our WR's struggled to get open and too much of our pass attack success was on the back of Allen improvising and extending plays so receivers could break off routes and find a spot for Allen to get the ball.  Our OL is not good enough to keep relying on extended plays.  

The offense came out fast and furious, but then it was figured out by the time we played GB who gave the NFL a blueprint on to disrupt the offense that was never countered properly by Dorsey.  

But, not going to lie, it makes me nervous gambling on Josh Allen and Diggs prime years on an inexperienced OC who is learning on the job.  This team absolutely needs Dorsey to be better this year and to understand how to make much better adjustments.  And that was the BIG difference between him and Daboll...is that Daboll was always changing the offense and gameplan each week and it was one of the big reasons that under him we were known to have one of the most complicated offenses in the league for players to learn.  

But at least Frazier is gone...another guy whose post season performances are indefensible.  Im much more optimistic that McD is calling plays than I would be if Frazier was back.  The last time McD took over play calling from Frazier our defense immediately improved and significantly.  

And yet with an uninjured Allen, better WRs, Daboll's ever changing weekly gameplans and a much, much easier schedule the Bills averaged the same exact ppg with Daboll in 2021 as they did with a first time OC in 2022. Add to that more yards on offense per game this year even though our defense couldn't get off the field as compared to 2021. Another post where I'm going to say something isn't adding up on your end. And don't say Allen either, Allen was our QB both years.

Daboll had his own warts, the biggest one thinking he could outsmart everyone, but usually he'd end up only outsmarting himself. There's 2 possessions in the Divisional round loss to the Chiefs right off the bat. 3 straight runs by Singletary on 1 and another where Gilliam, Singletary & McKenzie were the only 3 to touch the ball. 2 possessions where Diggs, Sanders, Beasley & Davis didn't even get a single target or even an Allen run. And that's with Davis being a clear mismatch once Mathieu left the game. Daboll threw away 2 of our 9 drives in that game.

24 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

And yet with an uninjured Allen, better WRs, Daboll's ever changing weekly gameplans and a much, much easier schedule the Bills averaged the same exact ppg with Daboll in 2021 as they did with a first time OC in 2022. Add to that more yards on offense per game this year even though our defense couldn't get off the field as compared to 2021. Another post where I'm going to say something isn't adding up on your end. And don't say Allen either, Allen was our QB both years.

Daboll had his own warts, the biggest one thinking he could outsmart everyone, but usually he'd end up only outsmarting himself. There's 2 possessions in the Divisional round loss to the Chiefs right off the bat. 3 straight runs by Singletary on 1 and another where Gilliam, Singletary & McKenzie were the only 3 to touch the ball. 2 possessions where Diggs, Sanders, Beasley & Davis didn't even get a single target or even an Allen run. And that's with Davis being a clear mismatch once Mathieu left the game. Daboll threw away 2 of our 9 drives in that game.

Yet...

Daboll averaged 45 PPG in his 2 playoff games in 2021.  

Dorsey averaged 22 PPG in his 2 playoff games in 2022.  

SB trophies are won in the postseason

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

My point was, any coach with intense hindsight scrutiny has areas to improve.  Especially when not judged relative to the competition.   And Dorsey's weapons were worse than Daboll's - Dorsey never had a replacement for Sanders.  This is where DHop would come in, an improvement even.

Most here hope the offense will click better next year.  That Dorsey/Allen/Cook/Shakir can improve the short game.  But also adding another outside WR seems like it could open a lot of opportunity.  DHop is the number one choice but it is a long shot.  

Im all for DHop and getting guys like Cook, Hines and Shakir more into the pass attack.  Im not saying Dorsey can't improve, the hope certainly is that he can.  But the point is, he does have a lot to improve on, he was not good last year.  Any schmuck off the street could be the Bills OC and see them finish in the top 5 in offense because this team has Allen.  So the year end totals mean nothing to me if I am being honest.  What I cared about was situational awareness, situational football, creativity, use of personnel, play calling etc...and he was just not good enough in those areas IMHO.

My point is, this isn't intense hindsight scrutiny.  Everything I said in my post before and this one were the same things I was screaming at the TV during each game last year.  Those opinions were formed live, during the games, not at the end of the season.  

Hopefully he grows this year...but like I said before, makes me nervous to bet the prime years of Allen and Diggs on an inexperienced OC who is learning on the job and needs to take a big leap in year 2.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im all for DHop and getting guys like Cook, Hines and Shakir more into the pass attack.  Im not saying Dorsey can't improve, the hope certainly is that he can.  But the point is, he does have a lot to improve on, he was not good last year.  Any schmuck off the street could be the Bills OC and see them finish in the top 5 in offense because this team has Allen.  So the year end totals mean nothing to me if I am being honest.  What I cared about was situational awareness, situational football, creativity, use of personnel, play calling etc...and he was just not good enough in those areas IMHO.

My point is, this isn't intense hindsight scrutiny.  Everything I said in my post before and this one were the same things I was screaming at the TV during each game last year.  Those opinions were formed live, during the games, not at the end of the season.  

Hopefully he grows this year...but like I said before, makes me nervous to bet the prime years of Allen and Diggs on an inexperienced OC who is learning on the job and needs to take a big leap in year 2.  

You can’t even stick to the thread topic but you’re lecturing the Bills OC on situational awareness.  Classic.

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This is where I’m at and have been at. It was criminal to expect a rookie OC get the job done in an “all in” year last year. He came in like gangbusters early in the year too, but then faded as the other teams got tape on him. And as the season got more grinding and we didn’t have the grinders on offense. 

im with you, I hope he grows and makes a huge step. More importantly, because I just believe Josh is so good it probably doesn’t matter who our OC is, I just hope they get him some toys and help blocking. Do that and I’m not saying it won’t matter who our OC is, but it’ll hurt a lot less of Dorsey or anyone else for that matter is a dud. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yet...

Daboll averaged 45 PPG in his 2 playoff games in 2021.  

Dorsey averaged 22 PPG in his 2 playoff games in 2022.  

SB trophies are won in the postseason

Yet...

The year Josh had, by far, the best weapons he's had in his career.....20.3 PPG in 3 playoffs games in 2020. That includes a 10 point offensive performance at home against the Ravens. The same amount of points we had in the Cincy game this year.

This is fun. What else you got?.......

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I don't know if just any schmuck off the street could have OCed this team to a top five offensive finish.  Some schmucks maybe, not just anyone.   

I was actually impressed with Dorsey at the beginning of the season.  I had a lot of doubts about the offense: new OC, new OL coach, new #2 wideout, new slot receiver, mediocre RBs, bad OL.  There was a lot to worry about.  Yet for about half the season, we made the art of scoring look as easy as Bob Ross painting a landscape. 

I was starting to think our new OC was some kind of a genius, working around a weak offensive line as well as he was.  And then Allen hurt his elbow and it seemed like Dorsey went into a funk too.  Play-calling became predictable.  Receivers weren't getting separation because defenses knew what we were doing.  Touchdowns became hard to get.  

But I've heard OCs say they learn a lot in Year One and often come back better in Year Two.  Fingers crossed; this happens for Dorsey.   And it would be great if he had more and better weapons to work with - like DHop.  But I don't if we can afford that.  So I'd like  to see him make better use of some of the weapons that were underutized last year like Hines and Cook.  Hines had 63 receptions in 2020, just 5 last year - his career low.  Why wouldn't we make use of a dynamic playmaker like that?  It's puzzling. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

I doubt that. Too many people fall in love with Allen's arm strength. There's more to playing the QB position than that.

Look how Burrow carved the Bills D with a ***** oline. He's arm isn't anything special. It can be argued that Burrow has surpassed Allen. Burrow has that swag and that it factor. You can feel it in the big games. 

Allen has shown to be careless and reckless with the ball. Thus far, he hasn't led his team nearly as far as Mahomes or Burrows. 

It really doesn't matter because all three QBs are franchise elite QBs. Hopefully, Allen will led the Bills to a Super Bowl.

My ranking in 1 Mahomes

2 Allen and 3 Burrow

It's more then Allen's arm strength it's also about his size which Mahomes isn't going to match.  On the intangibles like "toughness" & "leadership" Allen matches Mahomes.

And the main reason Allen hasn't taken the Bills as far as Mahomes & Burrow have taken their teams is that he has not had the talent on offense that they both do.  The Bills poured a lot of their resources into the defense to mixed results. And every time I hear how Allen hasn't matched Mahomes & Burrow in the playoffs I think of "13 seconds" and how that would not have happened to either Mahomes or Burrow.

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

You can’t even stick to the thread topic but you’re lecturing the Bills OC on situational awareness.  Classic.

What are you even talking about?  I chimed in on something YOU and someone else were arguing about, I didn’t bring any of it up.  But I see you’re just back to your usual schtick now

17 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

It's more then Allen's arm strength it's also about his size which Mahomes isn't going to match.  On the intangibles like "toughness" & "leadership" Allen matches Mahomes.

And the main reason Allen hasn't taken the Bills as far as Mahomes & Burrow have taken their teams is that he has not had the talent on offense that they both do.  The Bills poured a lot of their resources into the defense to mixed results. And every time I hear how Allen hasn't matched Mahomes & Burrow in the playoffs I think of "13 seconds" and how that would not have happened to either Mahomes or Burrow.

You are correct I don’t know what more Allen can do. Cincy and KC have built their teams around their QBs by sticking heavy resources into their olines.
Beane relies on Allen to be a one man offense so he can stick heavy resources into the defense. 

I honestly don’t know if that will change while Beane and McDermott are in charge as both are defense first guys. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What are you even talking about?  I chimed in on something YOU and someone else were arguing about, I didn’t bring any of it up.  But I see you’re just back to your usual schtick now

My point was that the garbage being spewed about McDermott is out of place in the Hopkins thread.  But it’s spewing away.

41 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I agree. Unfortunately, that's the football world we live in. Regular season stats are greatly diminshed. It's more about winning playoff games, making the Super Bowl and winning it all. That's really the new measuring stick. Allen although not his fault has fallen short. Thus, he has to take a back seat to those who accomplish what he cannot. 

The other point is the failure of Beane and company to support Allen via weapons and protection. You have rightly pointed this out. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

I agree. Unfortunately, that's the football world we live in. Regular season stats are greatly diminshed. It's more about winning playoff games, making the Super Bowl and winning it all. That's really the new measuring stick. Allen although not his fault has fallen short. Thus, he has to take a back seat to those who accomplish what he cannot. 

The other point is the failure of Beane and company to support Allen via weapons and protection. You have rightly pointed this out. 

My only quibble here is that Allen has not fallen short.  Half his playoff games have been played at an elite level and he has yet to have a stinker game.  For the last month all I've heard are the "experts" bemoaning why no one has signed Lamar Jackson to a 250 million guaranteed contract.  Yet none of them talk about Jackson's dismal playoff performances. So it always pisses me off when I hear that Allen has "failed" in the playoffs.

• Disagree 1

the #1 reason we got bounced from playoffs is our O-line is below average

phi & kc have the best Olines in the league

it don't matter how many Dhop weapons we add or if we get a new LB

significantly improve the Oline or its another wasted year of josh

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

You are correct I don’t know what more Allen can do. Cincy and KC have built their teams around their QBs by sticking heavy resources into their olines.
Beane relies on Allen to be a one man offense so he can stick heavy resources into the defense. 

I honestly don’t know if that will change while Beane and McDermott are in charge as both are defense first guys. 

I suspect that if it doesn't change then the Bills will continue to flounder in the later stages of the playoffs and the team will continue to waste the talents of an elite QB.  The good news is that so far this off season there does seem to be a change in mindset at One Bills Drive.  We need to keep our fingers crossed that it continues through FA and the draft.

Well, I still believe he is coming to Buffalo, both GMs are playing chess right now. 

If he wasn't coming, Beane would bite on another WR in trade. He has a history of moving on to the next guy....

This is just an annoying pause....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Well, I still believe he is coming to Buffalo, both GMs are playing chess right now. 

If he wasn't coming, Beane would bite on another WR in trade. He has a history of moving on to the next guy....

This is just an annoying pause....

What does Erie County Bulls say he's been "told"? He's been pretty quiet 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1