Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

Just now, TOboy said:

Mario Williams too (like Spikes it was a FA deal). Although with Mario it was more certain we were in on him as he was in the city dining with Kyle Williams and the brass. 

He was also a FA. Trading is a bit different 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

How does this random erie county bulls guy have info nobody else does it's weird?

Came outta nowhere, has no followers. Without looking that tells me he's never broke anything prev to Edward's. I want him to be right, it's just suspect

Weird stuff happens. A random nobody fantasy football account out in Las Vegas had Eric Wood retiring way before anyone else had it. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

This really isn't an update at all.  And as far as "salary dumps" go, this is a very high quality player, make it happen Beane.  Wanna be the best? You need superstars, not just solid guys.  

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, mrags said:

I know. Just messing around. 

im east coast. Live in the suburbs of Buffalo. 

Word, I figured. I’m west so it wasn’t that that late-  but I was right there with you, refreshing to my hearts content 

4 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Aka he’s going to the team that offers the better pick/picks

It’s a pointless leak, but it also means the Cardinals have to take what they can get.  

Not too many teams Hopkins is willing to play ball with on a contract negotiation are able to clear the cap space needed without getting wild with the cap.  

Bills happen to be a team that’s either A) willing to get wild or B) have a conveniently movable player who’s cap hit frees up 10M. 

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s a pointless leak, but it also means the Cardinals have to take what they can get.  

Not too many teams Hopkins is willing to play ball with on a contract negotiation are able to clear the cap space needed without getting wild with the cap.  

Bills happen to be a team that’s either A) willing to get wild or B) have a conveniently movable player who’s cap hit frees up 10M. 

Cards could be tossing this out there because the pick is like a 6th rounder

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Can you please send me a link showing Arizona only wants a day 3 pick for Hopkins?

Thanks in advance!

There are some floating around saying the cooks trade killed the wr trade market wants for dhop and the Denver guys

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

Cards could be tossing this out there because the pick is like a 6th rounder

I was gonna say. Could be the cardinals in a last ditch effort to get more than what the Bills or any other team is currently offering. But honestly, I doubt that’s the case. They likely have much better ways to do this than Twitter and media links. 

• Like (+1) 1