Former Bills CB Josh Norman signs with Panthers

HOUSE

17 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Come on, don't we all want to see Carolina take down Tampa Bay?

For sure. The real kicker is how one of those two schmuck teams is gonna stumble bass-ackwards into the playoffs with like a 8-9, 7-10 record. I know they wanna make division play important but I dunno, teams at 11-6 or whatever shouldn't have to sit home in lieu of a 8-9 team just because they won their poopy division. And if the Bucs get in the media will pee themselves over, "Tommy's in da playoffs where aNytHiNG cAn hApPeN!" It all comes back to the media for me and just how much I can't stand them turds. Ah well. Go Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, blacklabel said:

For sure. The real kicker is how one of those two schmuck teams is gonna stumble bass-ackwards into the playoffs with like a 8-9, 7-10 record. I know they wanna make division play important but I dunno, teams at 11-6 or whatever shouldn't have to sit home in lieu of a 8-9 team just because they won their poopy division. And if the Bucs get in the media will pee themselves over, "Tommy's in da playoffs where aNytHiNG cAn hApPeN!" It all comes back to the media for me and just how much I can't stand them turds. Ah well. Go Bills. 

Hoping Bucs are not in playoffs and the media can pee in their pants without T*m Br*dy.

Norman has just signed to practice squad for now.

Definitely old folks home for a few teams

Steve Smith Sr., Tre Boston tease returns after Panthers sign Josh Norma

https://sports.yahoo.com/steve-smith-sr-tre-boston-041512027.html

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, blacklabel said:

What 11-6 team won’t be making the playoffs?

Apparently Norman has been running a coffee shop:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35336662/truly-honor-back-panthers-norman-35-says

Josh Norman was running his Atlanta coffee shop that sits across the street from the cigar bar owned by former Carolina Panthers teammate Cam Newton when interim coach Steve Wilks called the cornerback into emergency duty Sunday night.

Norman, 35, chose to spend the 2022 season getting his business -- Omni Coffee & Eggs -- off the ground with the thought of returning to the NFL only if the right situation arose.

56 minutes ago, Success said:

I'm a Norman fan.  He brought some great energy to the team while he was a Bill.

Unfortunately he was largely cooked when he played with the Bills.  I remember he was just not very good.  He did have a pick six against Miami in Week 17 though 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.