Week 17: Bills at Bengals on MNF

Beck Water

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

Yeah, the Bills are not getting the love for this game.

Most say it will be close, but I have yet to see anyone pick the Bills.

But, if the Bills care about the respect and the number #1 seed,  they let their play on the field do the talking.

Go Bills!

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/game-predictions-bills-vs-bengals-monday-night-football

there you go. Now you’ve seen several pick the bills.  

From my monitoring this week, I think around 2/3 have been on Cinci and 1/3 on the Bills. 

41 minutes ago, boyst said:

I've never seen Sunday NFL shows bring up a Monday night game as much as they have been. 

They all seemed to give the edge to Cinci but not declare a winner 

Boomer eassiason needs chapstick and and HSV1 check. It's a wonder he can even open his mouth after all that action he just gave Cinci. 

We needed the ravens to win and in. The ravens are in the Bengals head that even in a bye week Joe Mixson can't get the Ravens LBs off his simple mind.

The issue for us is the Ravens are in the playoffs regardless seeding doesn't matter. Harbaugh is like his brother, a loser, so they won't win in the playoffs.

I can’t stand Jim….but how is Harbaugh a loser?  He won a Super Bowl…… with Joe Flacco.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Malazan said:

People not watching them have no idea. They look at the record and form opinions. They gonna be surprised when they watch there is a g-damn Giraffe on the ice. 

Exactly, holy *****. So excited for the second half of the season and the playoff push. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, NewEra said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/game-predictions-bills-vs-bengals-monday-night-football

From my monitoring this week, I think around 2/3 have been on Cinci and 1/3 on the Bills. 

I can’t stand Jim….but how is Harbaugh a loser?  He won a Super Bowl…… with Joe Flacco.

Alright.

I thought with the spread that the talking heads would land about 50/50.

But at least a little love our way.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Because he's a harbaugh and his brother is a loser. And he's a loser. And their momma's a loser. And they're harbaughs.  The logic is obvious. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I’ve heard that before like just last year 

If people were saying that last year, find new people to listen/talk to.

Most people I know that watch are for the first time in a long time, excited about the future. And that includes this season and their playoff chances. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I can see the “legit” Sabres have only 5 more points then the pathetic Philadelphia Flyers so your definition of legit is different then mine. 

This is like a million arguments I had during the 2019 - 2020 off-season with all these posters who insisted Josh Allen is a bust and will never be a franchise QB. 

And that's boring! 

I actually don't care if you think the Sabres suck. 

But when you finally realize how good they are and how good they will become, I hope you will be able to enjoy it!

32 minutes ago, boyst said:

Because he's a harbaugh and his brother is a loser. And he's a loser. And their momma's a loser. And they're harbaughs.  The logic is obvious. 

🤣 I gotcha. I have the same type of hatred for Jim, urban, saban and Calipari.  

1 hour ago, Airseven said:

Bills are the underdog which is nice.

We aren’t the underdog.  We are the favorites.  What the media says is something completely different. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

This is like a million arguments I had during the 2019 - 2020 off-season with all these posters who insisted Josh Allen is a bust and will never be a franchise QB. 

And that's boring! 

I actually don't care if you think the Sabres suck. 

But when you finally realize how good they are and how good they will become, I hope you will be able to enjoy it!

Well I have read your game thread posts back then you where one of them 

Get ready to get ***** by the refs tomorrow. Refs in Chiefs / Broncos doing nothing to hide the fact the NFL wants the Chiefs to win. Only way they get the #1 seed is for the Bills to lose one of their last two games. So yeah, get the lube ready

Edited by pigpen65

2 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

Get ready to get ***** by the refs tomorrow. Refs in Chiefs / Broncos doing nothing to hide the fact the NFL wants the Chiefs to win. Only way they get the #1 seed is for the Bills to lose one of their last two games. So yeah, get the lube ready

crazy how one terrible call can turn the game 180.

denver driving, Complete pass to Sutton into cheifs territory.  Called back for the same OPI that happens on every route every Wr runs. Denver punts-  KC scores.  Wilson throws a pick.  KC scores.  Game over

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

Why do they want the Chiefs to win?

Just now, Billsfanatic8989 said:

We can still get at least the 2 seed if we lose tomorrow. Beat NE & have Baltimore beat Cincinnati.

Not that crazy of a scenario.

The Bills cannot lose tomorrow, no more the days of hoping other teams do this and that.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

The Bills cannot lose tomorrow, no more the days of hoping other teams do this and that.

I agree.

I think the season kind of does come down to tomorrow night. 

Because Bengals would be favored against Baltimore. I'm not confident in Ravens winning tonight. Let alone next week.

Us getting the 3 seed is a nightmare scenario. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

I agree.

Because Bengals would be favored against Baltimore. I'm not confident in Ravens winning tonight. Let alone next week.

Though I agree - they need to take care of business for a change

They win the East - home playoff game first round no matter what

this team is going to beat cincinatti if they lose this time AND if they win.  Cincinatti is the darling returning afc champion so of course “oh they been there before”

KC ain’t it - over and over they have struggled with their cake schedule and got beat by the two competitors this season.  Buffalo handily and cinci comeback 

so what - we lose

get three seed 

win week one of the playoffs

play either KC or cinci again

who cares just win baby.  Get to the playoffs healthy and hungry 

Edited by Drew21PA
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

Go watch the first half of the TB game by the bengals.  Cinci didn’t get to TB territory until the 2 minute drill.  It wasn’t anything too flukey like in the NE game. Disguise coverage and drop non coverage players. Also burrow has had a bit of trouble with 8 man coverage. Few ways to stop them. These are all things we have done before with Frazier. I agree it won’t be easy but it’s doable. 

Yep Erik is adamant we should rush 3 and cover. Bring the 4th from someplace different, ala as a disguised/delayed ? blitz.
 And I agree with above ^^  bend and dont break, against the pass. at least till Frazier see the weakness upfront showing

Go Bills

2 hours ago, Airseven said:

Bills are the underdog which is nice.

its our way.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Why do they want the Chiefs to win?

Mahomes is current Brady. 

23 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

I agree.

Yep… would not be excited to play a hot Chargers team. Just.Gotta.Win!

19 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

Though I agree - they need to take care of business for a change

They win the East - home playoff game first round no matter what

this team is going to beat cincinatti if they lose this time AND if they win.  Cincinatti is the darling returning afc champion so of course “oh they been there before”

KC ain’t it - over and over they have struggled with their cake schedule and got beat by the two competitors this season.  Buffalo handily and cinci comeback 

so what - we lose

get three seed 

win week one of the playoffs

play either KC or cinci again

who cares just win baby.  Get to the playoffs healthy and hungry 

If we win the SB, that's all that matters.

There isn't one dominant team in the league.

• Thank you (+1) 1

All is not lost if we lose tomorrow.  Yes, we likely fall to #3 seed, but I wouldn’t count us out.  Assuming we win round 1,  we’d go back to Cincy in rd 2.  Always challenging for a team to beat the same team twice.  Then we would have our annual rendezvous playoff game in KC and we all know anything can happen in that game.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

All is not lost if we lose tomorrow.  Yes, we likely fall to #3 seed, but I wouldn’t count us out.  Assuming we win round 1,  we’d go back to Cincy in rd 2.  Always challenging for a team to beat the same team twice.  Then we would have our annual rendezvous playoff game in KC and we all know anything can happen in that game.

Who is counting us out?

Bengals made it last year from the  4 seed 

Edited by Aussie Joe

3 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Just with we could get the home field advantage, especially the bye week to help the banged up guys and help with the overall fatigue/wear and tear of a long season.  Their is just something magical (dark magic) about KC in the playoffs for Buffalo.  Not sure we'll ever win there as long as Mahomes and Reid are there.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.