12/17/22 Week 15 Gameday Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

No. Feed will cut over to the bills game in both BUF and MIA local stream on time. those of us on national nfln in ROC will get screwed and stuck watching Browns. 

They just said on the pregame that could happen.   But it’s not likely since the game is moving quick. 

1 minute ago, jcamm1966 said:

where is Josh thumbs up entrance

Was thinking same thing - hopefully we'll get a clip w/ Bease "I love you Josh Allen" on the way out

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

by the way, how can NFLN not plan for this— for example, by having both games available online on its website if one runs over? 

They did on the app after the colts game my feed just stopped and had to go to the other feed 

Edited by mikemac2001
  • Like (+1) 1

Feeling melancholy about our incredible team historic Coneback being topped in the record books.. 😧

oh well, a 30 year run as the ‘greatest ever Comeback’ in pro history will always be revered. Our OJ Simpson shattered the league ever best single season rushing record in just 10 years. Many still consider Browns’ accomplish ‘the real’ Best Ever..

If you were there, or watched a pirated showing in Dansville 😉,  -Hell, if you were Bills Fan.. you’ll never forget it.

So… Here’s to the ‘23 Vikings -who’ve been doin’ this s#!+ ALL year.. Cheers! Here’s to Ya!

🥂

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Feeling melancholy about our incredible team historic Coneback being topped in the record books.. 😧

oh well, a 30 year run as the ‘greatest ever Comeback’ in pro history will always be revered. Our OJ Simpson shattered the league ever best single season rushing record in just 10 years. Many still consider Browns accomplish ‘the real’ Best Ever..

If you were there, our watched a pirated showing in Dansville,  -Hell, if you were Bills Fan.. you’ll never forget it.

So… Here’s to the ‘23 Vikings -who’ve been doin’ this s#!=+ ALL year.. Cheers! Here’s to Ya!

🥂

Dont count unless its the playoffs

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

lol, now these guys look like the terrorists at the beginning of Die Hard 2 who took over the airport and murdered to poor old guy in the church

Looking for a big game from these guys tonight. They need to harass and keep Tua out of rhythm. Hoping for some big turnovers too! 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, jcamm1966 said:

where is Josh thumbs up entrance

He's there!

13 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Cole looks like a maintenance man here coming in to fix the boiler

You Betcha!  Fix the boiler so our passing game is Hot Hot Hot! 🔥

Ed Oliver is just here to muck out the barn up the Dolphins O-line

10 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

If I don't see frozen tears on the cheeks of Tua today I will be very upset

I just want to see more points for the Bills than for Miami on the scoreboard at the end of the game. 

I see that, Tua could cry tears of Miami canal water, hot molten lava, or no tears at all for what I care.  JUST WIN baby!

Dawkins LOL

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 2

I remember being kind of freaked out before the WC game last year, thinking the cold would help the Patriots because the worse team generally benefits from bad weather.

Man, did I love how the Bills approached that. They just embraced it, and thrived. By comparison, the Pats looked like they wanted to be in their homes & under the covers after a quarter of play.

49 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Nah, that'll be next week!

looks can be deceiving. you are correct, even down here in the swamp we'll have a low of 21 next friday night. now, compared to back in the day, born/raised in wny, I want to say for myself, the coldest I remember one night was -15 with -60 below 0 wind chill. sure, there were likely colder nights but that night stands out to me. so cold, when the snot was running and you took a good snort, my freaking nostrils froze together. no joke. I was drunk as hell, in a windbreaker. back when I wore a younger mans shoes.

21, with my blood thinned out now, being down south for 35 years, is a tad nippy.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

45 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

oh well, a 30 year run as the ‘greatest ever Comeback’ in pro history will always be revered. Our OJ Simpson shattered the league ever best single season rushing record in just 10 years. Many still consider Browns’ accomplish ‘the real’ Best Ever..

If you were there, or watched a pirated showing in Dansville 😉,  -Hell, if you were Bills Fan.. you’ll never forget it.

So… Here’s to the ‘23 Vikings -who’ve been doin’ this s#!+ ALL year.. Cheers! Here’s to Ya!

🥂

It's still the "greatest" comeback ever.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.