12/17/22 Week 15 Gameday Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

11 minutes ago, Magox said:

Normally, I'd favor against a bad weather game because it tends to even things out for lesser teams.

In this case, I'm all for it being snowy, cold and windy.  The Dolphins are offensively a finesse team with a QB that relies on accuracy and not velocity.  On paper, he should struggle and since they don't have a ground game that most likely will flounder as well.   The Bills should look to curb stomp the Dolphins with unbridled physicality and unleash Josh in both the run and pass game.  

I agree but the Dolphins defensive front is going to be a problem for the Bills Oline. Wilkins is the new Donald and Phillips is very good. Spencer Brown sucks and Bates is out. Allen will be running for his life as the Dolphins will be bringing the pressure. The Bills coaches better have a solid plan. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 4

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I agree but the Dolphins defensive front is going to be a problem for the Bills Oline. Wilkins is the new Donald and Phillips is very good. Spencer Brown sucks and Bates is out. Allen will be running for his life as the Dolphins will be bringing the pressure. The Bills coaches better have a solid plan. 

Wilkins has 2.5 sacks this season.  Good player but in no way is he the new Aaron Donald.

• Thank you (+1) 5

34 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I'm absolutely terrified of being this confident in a win. 

That's all right.  I'll be your un-confident partner.  If you average the two of us, it'll come out just right.

7 minutes ago, BRH said:

Just like in Alabama, guys. 

Why are they pulling the tarp so early?  They don't have to pull it until 90 minutes before the game, eg, 6:45 pm

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

Would be a shame if the heat in the visitor’s locker room isn’t working tonight.

Actually what would be more evil would be to have it on "BLAST" in the visitor's space.  As a long-time winter outdoor enthusiast, it's actually more problematic to be fully dressed for the outdoor conditions and indoors in an overheated space.  You start frantically taking off all the clothes you can so you don't overheat and start sweating, then have to go outside with a sweat-soaked inner layer.  And since the linemen and skill players in football need like 3 people to help them put on their game day jerseys, rapid unzipping and unbuttoning is Not On The Menu

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

That's all right.  I'll be your un-confident partner.  If you average the two of us, it'll come out just right.

Why are they pulling the tarp so early?  They don't have to pull it until 90 minutes before the game, eg, 6:45 pm

The equipment guys know exactly what they're doing.  Along with lines of NE's guys leaving the sprinklers on just a bit longer if the Pats were playing a team with speed rushers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.