12/17/22 Week 15 Gameday Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love a good snow game (from the comfort of my couch).

Buffalo is the better team no question but there’s going to be a lot more randomness than usual in this game.

We cannot let them establish a running game, and tackling the short routes immediately is going to be a priority. Need to force Tua off his first read and to throw outside the numbers.

On offense, I’d love to see a solid running game / down field play action shots with the short/intermediate passing game being our go to.

I don’t care how we do it, just get the W

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

I agree but the Dolphins defensive front is going to be a problem for the Bills Oline. Wilkins is the new Donald and Phillips is very good. Spencer Brown sucks and Bates is out. Allen will be running for his life as the Dolphins will be bringing the pressure. The Bills coaches better have a solid plan. 

He’s elite…..but this comment is just stupid. 

Edited by NewEra

50 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

I absolutely love a good snow game (from the comfort of my couch).

Buffalo is the better team no question but there’s going to be a lot more randomness than usual in this game.

We cannot let them establish a running game, and tackling the short routes immediately is going to be a priority. Need to force Tua off his first read and to throw outside the numbers.

On offense, I’d love to see a solid running game / down field play action shots with the short/intermediate passing game being our go to.

I don’t care how we do it, just get the win

if we could get a couple good hits on tua it might affect him quite a bit. between being freezing cold and then getting drove into the frozen ground, that hurts like hell and you don't want it to happen again

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.