12/17/22 Week 15 Gameday Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

Field is green and ready to go! Your seats? Well… that’s another thing.. I’ll be watching nestled next to the fireplace, Christmas decor, lit ceramic villages aglow and um.. so am I! I had my time there with seasons thru the Super Bowl years. Divisional Game vs Raiders/East clinching win vs Jets/many other frigid snowing games dating back to War Memorial Stadium. It’s all about comfort and joy now. 

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Process said:

All week literally 100% of the talk re this game was about weather and it's not even gonna snow during the game.

Right....... the snow band passing through is gonna stay north of OP it looks like. 

Edited by Amaru523
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Field is green and ready to go! Your seats? Well… that’s another thing.. I’ll be watching nestled next to the fireplace, Christmas decor, lit ceramic villages aglow and um.. so am I! I had my time there with seasons thru the Super Bowl years. Divisional Game vs Raiders/East clinching win vs Jets/many other frigid snowing games dating back to War Memorial Stadium. It’s all about comfort and joy now. 

Go Bills!

Ditto to pretty much all of the above!  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

So Elam is getting in the game at some point then, right?

He was active but did not play on defense last week

Frazier said that they planned to play him but Dane Jackson was playing too well so they left him in

(a clue that how the coaches see things and how TBD sees things may or may not align)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.