12/17/22 Week 15 Gameday Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, really hope we absolutely destroy Miami tonight. Like in an embarrassing way.

What happened in Miami when we last played them was probably the most disgusted I've ever been with a Bills game. From the heat and sun situation, to how Tua's injury was handled. There's no comparison right now between the animosity I have for the Dolphins compared to the Jets or the Patriots. That game just felt wrong, and it was insulting to have them come away with the win, feeling like they got rewarded for all of the bullshlt that they did throughout the course of the game.

I expect this one to be closer than I'd like, but man would it be sweet just to put on a clinic and show them their true place in the division.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Agree. I'm not sure why people would think this game is a blowout. The Bills are clearly overmatched on their oline vs their dline. I think the Bills will be able to overcome this but it won't be easy. I'm expecting Josh to really use his legs and create passes on the run. 

I think Tua will struggle in the weather, the crowd noise, and the Bills D. 

I expect a hard fought out low scoring win for Buffalo. Just win baby!!!!

I'm thinking blowout because in our first meeting everything went against the Bills, we were missing a ton of key players, had to deal with heat stroke, poor execution, and yet only lost by 2. 

This time around, we have the weather in our favor, most of those key players are back, revenge factor, and the Bills are the better team. The Bills can pretty much wrap up the AFC East tonight too (not officially, but basically), they should be fired up. 

17 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Vaguely remember a story about ice balls thrown at Cox as a kid.

Did we throw em because of the middle finger or was there already hostility. Im 34, remember hating Fins by like 5th grade, but has been since then i actually hated them. Good to have that back ! 🖕 the Fins

I remember a big sign in the stadium saying, "Marino loves Cox". ❤️ 

Good times.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.