12/17/22 Week 15 Gameday Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Rhodes wasn't inactive last week though, was he?

Yes, Rhodes and Marlowe were both inactive last week

6 minutes ago, Process said:

All week literally 100% of the talk re this game was about weather and it's not even gonna snow during the game.

Wait, what?  I thought they were forecasting snow as the game goes on

Just now, Georgia Bill said:

For the Dolphins this is their Super Bowl.  I suspect this is going to be tougher than people think, but expect to see a W for the Bills.

Would love a blowout, but my only concern is how our O-Line will deal with their D-Line… and how that could impact Allen. 

ok.. now that I got that off my chest, here comes another cold weather 7 TD Bills game!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Damn.  Ok.  Couldn't remember because I was in the middle of having the flu so the game was basically just a blur to me anyways.

They made Elam a healthy scratch to “see what they had from Rhodes”.

Rhodes is leading the Bills in “missed tackle %” at 33% with Benford 2nd at 30%, so perhaps they didn’t like what they saw

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Feeling melancholy about our incredible team historic Coneback being topped in the record books.. 😧

oh well, a 30 year run as the ‘greatest ever Comeback’ in pro history will always be revered. Our OJ Simpson shattered the league ever best single season rushing record in just 10 years. Many still consider Browns’ accomplish ‘the real’ Best Ever..

If you were there, or watched a pirated showing in Dansville 😉,  -Hell, if you were Bills Fan.. you’ll never forget it.

So… Here’s to the ‘23 Vikings -who’ve been doin’ this s#!+ ALL year.. Cheers! Here’s to Ya!

🥂

Not the same if it’s not the playoffs! 

7 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

For the Dolphins this is their Super Bowl.  I suspect this is going to be tougher than people think, but expect to see a W for the Bills.

Wasn't the first meeting their Super Bowl? They sure celebrated like it was. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Amaru523 said:

Wasn't the first meeting their Super Bowl? They sure celebrated like it was. 

They are getting to the point where they can't be comfortable with more losing if they are going to make the playoffs. 

A loss tonight and they are 8-6 with 3 games left against Packers, NE, and Jets.

9 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

Agree. I'm not sure why people would think this game is a blowout. The Bills are clearly overmatched on their oline vs their dline. I think the Bills will be able to overcome this but it won't be easy. I'm expecting Josh to really use his legs and create passes on the run. 

I think Tua will struggle in the weather, the crowd noise, and the Bills D. 

I expect a hard fought out low scoring win for Buffalo. Just win baby!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

My question is do I sit Waddle and play Higgins?

I don't give a crap if he gets points or not against our Bills but im stuck between jinxing him by playing him on my fantasy team or risk benching him and he goes off because I benched him....😂

Edited by What a Tuel

8 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

They made Elam a healthy scratch to “see what they had from Rhodes”.

Rhodes is leading the Bills in “missed tackle %” at 33% with Benford 2nd at 30%, so perhaps they didn’t like what they saw

I think it's more about the skill set of the players. Elam was very good in college as a press CB. I think the Bills will play more press tonight since it worked well for SF and SD. Elam has struggled more with the Bills zone schemes. I'm thinking we much see a very good Elam tonight. 

4 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I think it's more about the skill set of the players. Elam was very good in college as a press CB. I think the Bills will play more press tonight since it worked well for SF and SD. Elam has struggled more with the Bills zone schemes. I'm thinking we much see a very good Elam tonight. 

Miami's passing attack has been totally shut down both press and laid back zone play! So we can take our pick of techniques.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.