12/17/22 Week 15 Gameday Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I think it's more about the skill set of the players. Elam was very good in college as a press CB. I think the Bills will play more press tonight since it worked well for SF and SD. Elam has struggled more with the Bills zone schemes. I'm thinking we much see a very good Elam tonight. 

you better be right

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Would love a blowout, but my only concern is how our O-Line will deal with their D-Line… and how that could impact Allen. 

ok.. now that I got that off my chest, here comes another cold weather 7 TD Bills game!

I'd love to see a blowout too. Big time revenge for the loss in Miami. Should have never lost that game and the Dolphins fans celebrated like they won the Super Bowl. Afterwards, they talked mad crap. I hope it's a big time Bills beat down. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Miami's passing attack has been totally shut down both press and laid back zone play! So we can take our pick of techniques.

I think the recent success against the Fins O has been press man to man coverage. I suspect the Bills will play more press coverage tonight until the Dolphins can show they can beat it. Fraizer has been more flexible in his schemes. Look at the Clev game and how they shut down Chubb.

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

I think the recent success against the Fins O has been press man to man coverage. I suspect the Bills will play more press coverage tonight until the Dolphins can show they can beat it. Fraizer has been more flexible in his schemes. Look at the Clev game and how they shut down Chubb.

There was a tweet floating around that we played more press man against Miami in the first matchup than any other team has against Miami.  So we may have provided that blueprint

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 minute ago, Toledo Bill said:

You would think a billion dollar organization (NFL) could do better than Steve Smith and Jones-Drew on their broadcasts.

They are awful.

It’s the Michael Irvin/Shannon Sharpe thing though-as former players they don’t have to be good, they just have to be opinionated and loud.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

You would think a billion dollar organization (NFL) could do better than Steve Smith and Jones-Drew on their broadcasts.

They are awful.

The guys between those two, didn't catch his name.  This his solution to keep warm may have been alcohol the way he's talking.

Really looking forward to this.  Of course, it is a must win against Miami always, no matter either team's record. 

The Bills have been on a good roll, doing it with better defense and less points.  Would love to see the O break out tonight and the D remain super stingy. 

Go Bills!!! 

14 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

My question is do I sit Waddle and play Higgins?

I don't give a crap if he gets points or not against our Bills but im stuck between jinxing him by playing him on my fantasy team or risk benching him and he goes off because I benched him....😂

I have Diggs, Aj Brown n Higgins who I got for MG3 and Devonta Smith ( who I picked cause the value)

I'd def start Higgins. Waddle didn't show up last week but who knows. If the snow is 100% , Higgins is a no brainer

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.