12/17/22 Week 15 Gameday Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

24 minutes ago, wppete said:

Hope this clown doesn’t forget about this tonight 😂 

image.thumb.jpeg.8adf4ec47596d1263651725113389c2e.jpeg

In a 50 of 60 degree building.  

Everytime I see that I hear Dixie Chicks plaintive wail - I forget the name of the song but the subject is singing about his regrets, “I wish I were stronger I wish I loved Jesus”

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just looked for the most up-to-date weather info I could get at the 3 TV networks in Buffalo, which is where the best information you will get should be.

They are pretty consistent with the latest info. that we will have 10-12" of snow accumulated by kickoff! 

I don't know when that is all going to fall or how well the stadium can keep up with it prior to kickoff, but this should be a crap show of a game.  It's going to be blustery with additional accumulations all the through the game, according to info. in the last hour or 2.

👎

1 hour ago, Maynard said:

Dang, he’s got a little Mike Tyson to him. 

In a recent interview, Tyson said his mind set was to kill the other guy every fight.  If you watch him, he won't lying.  Go Bills 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mike-tyson-tucker-carlson-fought-ring

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

1 hour ago, bigK14094 said:

I wonder if its to late to resign Shady for this snow game.  He was a beast the last snow game in Buffalo.

I dunno but if I were Kelly Skipper, I would 100% want to pick his brain about how he did it. 

Everybody else's ass sliding all over the field and McCoy runs and cuts like there's nothing but green field all around him.

• Like (+1) 1

Dang On NFLN they just showed what I assume is a live shot of the inside of the stadium.  Looked like they were putting snow on the field into a bunch of bit plastic containers which I guess they have to haul through the tunnel and dump somewhere.  I remember one of the articles for new stadium saying the ability to remove and dump snow will be much improved there.

A big thing is that the seats were untouched - with a lot of snow on them.  A lot of work still to be done to get the inside ready

Edited by stevewin

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Dang On NFLN they just showed what I assume is a live shot of the inside of the stadium.  Looked like they were putting snow on the field into a bunch of bit plastic containers which I guess they have to haul through the tunnel and dump somewhere.  I remember one of the articles for new stadium saying the ability to remove and dump snow will be much improved there.

A big thing is that the seats were untouched - with a lot of snow on them.  A lot of work still to be done to get the inside ready

Likely low on the priority list.

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I dunno but if I were Kelly Skipper, I would 100% want to pick his brain about how he did it. 

Everybody else's ass sliding all over the field and McCoy runs and cuts like there's nothing but green field all around him.

Instead of playing on your toes, you try to play more on your heels.

Sounds counterintuitive, but it actually works to some degree.

Just now, Steptide said:

Did the snow band turn north? Looking at the radar and it looks like there's nothing over orchard Park (right now) 

I believe so.  The reports were it was going to drift north and then back south later in the day if I remember correctly.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Simon said:

Instead of playing on your toes, you try to play more on your heels.

Sounds counterintuitive, but it actually works to some degree.

I think I heard someone interview McCoy and he said he didn't try to do anything differently.  The interviewer was like "c'mon man!" and he was like "honestly, I just run"  Apparently he had such fantastic balance that he could just compensate for all the little slips and slides. 

Or maybe part of his secret for cutting like he did, was that he used his whole foot more to cut routinely?

Micah Hyde said when it's deep enough that they're blowing the yard lines clear and there's a depth change between them, that's something to look out for.

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.