Justin Jefferson Having Fun (this is not trolling the Bills)

Chaos

I still can’t understand how he caught that.  As best I can tell, he had one hand on the ball in between the DB’s two hands on the ball and somehow it stuck to his hand, while the DB’s hands just fell away. Crazy. Honestly, it didn’t look like Jefferson did anything remarkable, the ball just magically stuck to his hand. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

I still can’t understand how he caught that.  As best I can tell, he had one hand on the ball in between the DB’s two hands on the ball and somehow it stuck to his hand, while the DB’s hands just fell away. Crazy. Honestly, it didn’t look like Jefferson did anything remarkable, the ball just magically stuck to his hand. 

basically the DB secured it to his hand when he went to the ground.

If the DB didn't have his hands on the ball, the ground would have likely knocked it out of his grip.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

If the DB didn't have his hands on the ball, the ground would have likely knocked it out of his grip.

Yes unfortunately Cam Lewis actually helped him secure it by trying to catch it rather than knocking it down. Shame, that was the game.

• Agree 1

• Chaos changed the title to Justin Jefferson Having Fun (this is not trolling the Bills)

4th & 18, 13 Seconds, Music City Miracle, the Comeback, Wide Right, 51 to 3, Mia game where they tore down the goal posts snapping 20 game losing streak, etc. Win or Lose, Bills have been part of some legendary games. 

Honorable mentions: that insane comeback against the Bengals when Stevie Johnson scored 3 TDs and when we came back & snapped a 15 game losing streak against the Pats in 2012 also come to mind. 

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

This is where Lewis should just have swatted the ball away instead of going for a pick....it was 4th & 18.  Bat it down (and get the ball on their 46) and game over.

Edited by Dafan
  • Agree 1

Well, like the Phish in early September and the Jets a few weeks ago, this is clearly the high-water mark of their season--that is, beating the Buffalo Bills. Milk it while you can. The Vikings are going no where fast. They will be out of the play-offs in the wildcard round.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Exactly. Jefferson doesn't catch that without help. Which is why it isn't that crazy of a catch in my opinion. A lot of WRs are going to catch a ball when the DB pins it to your freaking hand. 😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.