Updated Beasley signing to practice squad

Niagara Dude

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

He was hurt last year. Let him get in game shape. Play him week 18 and God willing we have a bye, that'd be 6 weeks til the playoffs

THIS.  But frankly I think he can and should be I the lineup earlier than that. Same playback, it's Josh, he could play this week and be fine. But I expect he will play next week.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

They can take the flier. I am not saying they absolutely shouldn't do it. I'm saying it won't succeed. I don't think there is anything left beyond a bloke who can catch 3-5 yard passes and fall over on the spot. 

I think you are right, but there is no amount of evidence that will convince his fans of that.  It stinks of desperation to me, as did the Brown signing. I hope I am wrong.   

• Like (+1) 1

Didn't care for him last year because he would make the catch and immediately fall, but to be honest, we could use that now. At least move the ball 5 - 6 yards a pop. Slot has been really bad this year. A move necessitated by McKittrick's inability to hold onto the ball.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

YES YES YESS!!!

It's crazy to me that people don't believe that Beasley's play when he was last in a Bills uniform isn't miles ahead of Mckenzie's.

It's not even up for rational debate.

The question is - Did he lose a lot more over the past year?  That's a reasonable question.

As it stands right now, we are suffering not having a reliable target and hands in clutch times and Beasley could very well be the answer.

Edited by Magox
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.