NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

Just now, Big Turk said:

Matt Canada might be the worst OC in the NFL...just completely uninspiring

Maybe he'll be the next coach of the Broncos

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Tomlin refuses to throw downfield....

To be fair they tried throwing downfield there and Pickett just lazily tossed it out of bounds. They need to put Trubisky back out there. The play calling is pretty awful but there's too much talent on that offense for it to completely stall out like this.

Just now, HappyDays said:

To be fair they tried throwing downfield there and Pickett just lazily tossed it out of bounds. They need to put Trubisky back out there. The play calling is pretty awful but there's too much talent on that offense for it to completely stall out like this.

Yeah run, run, pass works great.

Just now, blizzardman said:

All the Howard highlights they showed were illegal contact calls not being made. 

Was just about to say the same thing, then he commits (gets away with) another one on Claypool. NFC officiating is just plain bad. 

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

One thing in Tomlin’s long career he’s not dealt with is how to introduce a young qb into the league. Agree, they transitioned too soon and Mitch was actually good in their last game 

Agreed. I don't get the Steelers. Are they trying to win this year? Develop Pickett for future years? Because doing both at the same time seems ... unlikely.

Just now, sullim4 said:

Bills, Chiefs, and Eagles are three easy ones.

For the other three, I'm gonna go with the Giants, Vikings, and... the Jets.  Can't believe I said that.

Not yet with the Jets. Wilson is so atrocious  that he’s holding them back. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

Who do you like on their offense? 

They got 1 player 

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I wouldnt put the Giants in there.  Daboll has done a great job getting the wins but that really isnt a good team despite the record.

If I was going to put two different tiers of good teams they'd definitely be in the lower one, but they do the job and are a competent team which is more than I can say about most of these other teams.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.