Did the infamous Wind Game effect the new stadium design?

StHustle

17 hours ago, StHustle said:

https://www.audacy.com/wben/news/local/new-bills-stadium-to-feature-mesh-like-exterior

Looks like great new technology to minimize wind impact no matter the weather.

I doubt it. Terry insisted on an outdoor stadium but design changes were made to make it more bearable for fans.

3 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

What happens when all the snow drift clogs up the mesh 

The mesh will have a slight electrical charge to it to melt the ice and to deter vagrants. 

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

That's why there will be a "snow drift diffusion" mush put up before the "wind confusion" mesh.

Each level of mesh will be more complex than the one before it.

A true modern marvel that will make the players feel nothing but a warm breeze while on the field. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So, I’m thinking that when the cold winter winds come to my house, I’ll just install mesh screens and open the windows. If my wife b!7ches about it, I’ll just show her this thread and say ‘see, told ya. Mesh is where it’s at now baby. 21st century. Catch up, will ya?’

still trying to wrap my head around how mesh can deflect wind better than a solid exterior wall. 🧐

Edited by SoMAn

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.