Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a friendly suggestion to the Bills front office and the firms they have hired, in light of all the recent "news" that has taken everyone's attention.  Tomorrow or this weekend might be a great time to release something in order to try and change the subject a bit onto something a little more positive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, sven233 said:

Just a friendly suggestion to the Bills front office and the firms they have hired, in light of all the recent "news" that has taken everyone's attention.  Tomorrow or this weekend might be a great time to release something in order to try and change the subject a bit onto something a little more positive.

Maybe they will and have been waiting for the hammer to drop on Ariza 🤔

10 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

So our current stadium is half underground, what if they make a new type of stadium that’s 100% underground with seat coverings

I’ve wondered if the current stadium being half underground has made the ridiculous wind currents even worse than they would have been.  I’m not happy about the pinhole roof - nothing beats the open sky - but I’m glad we likely won’t see crazy wind games that are not real football. 

10 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

So our current stadium is half underground, what if they make a new type of stadium that’s 100% underground with seat coverings

We could call it, "The Cave." (or the Grave)

Every game would be a night game.

It wouldn't be wrong to say that the losing team was "buried."

On opening day, they would hand out shovels.

I'm here all week...

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/26/2022 at 8:20 AM, clayboy54 said:

We could call it, "The Cave." (or the Grave)

Every game would be a night game.

It wouldn't be wrong to say that the losing team was "buried."

On opening day, they would hand out shovels.

I'm here all week...

you apparently have led an earth sheltered life. 😁😎

• Haha (+1) 1

This has become a farce. It’s been many MONTHS since the deal was financially approved. These continuous delays means the plans AREN’T fully finished and it will cost more than previously agreed to by the State and League. 

Gee.. 🤔 I wonder where the additional monies will come from..

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

This has become a farce. It’s been many MONTHS since the deal was financially approved. These continuous delays means the plans AREN’T fully finished and it will cost more than previously agreed to by the State and League. 

Just have Terry sell some more fracking land. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

5 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Just have Terry sell some more fracking land. 

Or just start a new "acquisition corporation" to sucker in more investor cash.

On 8/8/2022 at 8:34 AM, stevewin said:

I am interested if they put some rust-belt/blue-collar vibe into it - vs some hyper sleek thing which soesn't really fit the image of the city

Yeah the glitzy 360 video screen stuff like Jets, raiders, rams is way too in-your-face for me.  I hope they keep that to a min