Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

i just heard "sketchy" rumors of Stadium Renderings seen having lunch with Bills brass at Shea's today.🤣🤣🤣

My buddy said he saw Stadium Renderings in the hand of Bill Walsh at the airport - IT'S HAPPPPPENING!!  :beer: 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

Oh. Does that mean someone saw some deers on the tarmac also?

All I'm saying is that until Pat Moran says we're going to see stadium renderings, I won't believe a goddamn thing I read about it.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On a more serious note: be concerned with the failing Community Benefits Agreement (CBA) negotiations. If they screw that up, the new stadium is dead. And we all know where a dead stadium deal leads.

PS: The CBA is disgusting. It's every special interest group under the sun trying to get their slice of the pork.

It’s going to be some form of offshoot of that Tottenham stadium built by the same company. It’s similar to the questionnaire renderings given out asking about seat section pricing and needs. Note the promised multiple straight up and down deck tiers, the deeper high end zone seats, and the partial covering. Reality is they could straight out copy the full design and save $$$$. It seats 62,850. It was built for 1.2 billion pounds which is…. Wait for it , 1.4 billion US $. So by taking the existing plans you could replicate this and it’s LOUD. You could even tighten it and raise it a bit because you don’t truly need that wide soccer pitch field in Buffalo. 

4500.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=8

Edited by Locomark
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Locomark said:

It’s going to be some form of offshoot of that Tottenham stadium built by the same company. It’s similar to the questionnaire renderings given out asking about seat section pricing and needs. Note the promised multiple straight up and down deck tiers, the deeper high end zone seats, and the partial covering. Reality is they could straight out copy the full design and save $$$$. It seats 62,850. It was built for 1.2 billion pounds which is…. Wait for it , 1.4 billion US $. So by taking the existing plans you could replicate this and it’s LOUD. You could even tighten it and raise it a bit because you don’t truly need that wide soccer pitch field in Buffalo. 

4500.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=8

Price of materials has risen exponentially since that stadium was built so that needs to be factored in.

• Like (+1) 1