Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

4 hours ago, QCity said:

5kGcaAG.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, opened 2019 with a capacity of 62,850. Brand Finance’s Football Annual ranked it as ‘Best soccer venue in the world.’

Designed by Populous architecture, the same firm commissioned for the Bills' stadium.

Mmhmm.

It's been said that itll be similar to this. 

IIRC when we played in London the team met with Tottenham Hotspur for a kids event or something. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/19/2022 at 1:41 AM, haroldwaide said:

If I'm the Bills, I show the renderings on the jumbotron before the home opener to get the crowd excited.

I don’t really think they need a pic of a helmet on the Jumbotron right before the players are about to run out for the season opener. Just me. I’ve been to a game or 200. 

I was being snarky in my last post. Of course Im excited to see what they have decided to offer up as the new home of the Buffalo Bills. I think the priciness of the tickets will be felt by the fans. But folks will find a way out of no way for this team to attend.

as far as the actual edifice itself you won't/ can't please everybody. But I bet it is going to be SWEET. Im hopeful it isn't too sterile or "corporate" looking  if that makes any sense. I definitely would love it to have a WNY hometown flavor in some sorta way. 

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, clayboy54 said:

I like this idea!

vagina stadium.jpg

Nice entry point…,

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, haroldwaide said:

I was meaning the stadium renderings lol

Ok. Better. But still not needed to get the place fired up on opening day. I don’t know your personally, or how many games you’ve been to. But games are electric and opening day is the craziest of all. Monday nights are even crazier. And a Monday night opener is going to be like Red Bull on speed, inside a can of Monster. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/20/2022 at 3:47 AM, QCity said:

5kGcaAG.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, opened 2019 with a capacity of 62,850. Brand Finance’s Football Annual ranked it as ‘Best soccer venue in the world.’

Designed by Populous architecture, the same firm commissioned for the Bills' stadium.

Mmhmm.

The most important part of that design is the upper awning that circles the roof. It keeps the wind out. 

15 hours ago, mrags said:

Ok. Better. But still not needed to get the place fired up on opening day. I don’t know your personally, or how many games you’ve been to. But games are electric and opening day is the craziest of all. Monday nights are even crazier. And a Monday night opener is going to be like Red Bull on speed, inside a can of Monster. 

Served with a fudge brownie topped with a light dusting of crystal meth... kinda like confectioner's sugar.

Excited Chris Farley GIF

On 8/20/2022 at 9:42 AM, clayboy54 said:

I like this idea!

vagina stadium.jpg

Cowboys fans said the hole in their roof was so God could watch them play.

The hole in the Bills roof would be so Johnny Wadd could watch the Bills play.

Edited by Beast
  • Haha (+1) 1

I just hope there are no real gimmicks. Like the SoFi Cirlcle Screens that didnt work, The Dallas stadium where punts hit the screens, Atlanta where thte Mercedes Benz stadium does open right. 

Edited by Mr Wild
  • Like (+1) 1

On 8/18/2022 at 4:22 PM, Buffalo716 said:

That makes literally no sense

They can use a red helmet but with a logo that was never used with the red helmets? 

The New league rules say you can pair a new helmet… With your color rush, Alternate, Or classic

The bills can make the 90s jersey the alternate and make the red helmets with the charging buffalo… What’s stopping them from that

The 60s- early 70s throwbacks should stay the throwback unis.  They are actually different.  The 90s jerseys are basically the current jerseys with minor differences.  Why use that for a throwback? 

On 8/20/2022 at 10:14 PM, mrags said:

So showing Kevin Everett's video before the Cowboys game didn't help hype the crowd up?  

This is my 14th year with Seasons and it takes an act of God for me to miss a game.  I know how electric the crowd is and I've always loved it but I think you take any advantage you can.  The video was planned.  The player introductions with the lights off VS the pats in the playoffs was planned.  Recognizing the Pegulas after they bought the team was planned.  This would be no different.