Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, BTB said:

Jerry Jones company overseeing the stadium project just doesn’t feel right to me. Only time will tell if they do a good job, but…

F Jones and F the Cowboys. 

They’ve done DOZENS of stadium projects. Legends is EXACTLY who you hire to do this. They’ve hired away top talent from pro sports teams since they came into existence. The people running Legends are “the best of the best” from around the sports industry. Mike Tomon is the COO & Mike Ondrejko heads up sales. These are seasonsed sports executives that have done this job on the team side. 

Fun fact, my cousin’s husband works for them and was approached about running the Bills project. They obviously have the family connections here and he’s a big Bills fan (he’s not from WNY though). He has some pretty serious health issues though so he didn’t do it. He’s a very, very, very smart young guy. If your concerns are “Legends” you can rest easy. They are the best in the world. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They’ve done DOZENS of stadium projects. Legends is EXACTLY who you hire to do this. They’ve hired away top talent from pro sports teams since they came into existence. The people running Legends are “the best of the best” from around the sports industry. Mike Tomon is the COO & Mike Ondrejko heads up sales. These are seasonsed sports executives that have done this job on the team side. 

Fun fact, my cousin’s husband works for them and was approached about running the Bills project. They obviously have the family connections here and he’s a big Bills fan (he’s not from WNY though). He has some pretty serious health issues though so he didn’t do it. He’s a very, very, very smart young guy. If your concerns are “Legends” you can rest easy. They are the best in the world. 

Good. 🤞🏻

Still…F Jones and the Cowboys. 😂

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

wouldn’t  that DECREASE “wind confusion”?

Wind confusion?  I have a problem with confusion of the phrase “very close”. 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BTB said:

Good. 🤞🏻

Still…F Jones and the Cowboys. 😂

Wind confusion?  I have a problem with confusion of the phrase “very close”. 😂

This isn’t “Jerry Jones.” This is the best sports management company in the world that Jerry Jones owns some of. They run EVERY big project. This is something that we should be EXCITED for.

Too many people get themselves all twisted up without even knowing what they’re mad about. The people on the Legends side have WAY more experience than Ron Raccuia. The Bills hired the best firm in the world to oversee the biggest project in franchise history. This is a great thing for the franchise and WNY. We need to understand that. 10 minutes ago you were “concerned” with it. That would be like your concern about the Bills being “Josh Allen is our QB.” That’s a positive not a negative. Legends involvement, all but ensures, it will stay on the timeline and completed to the vision that they have. They’re the most capable of getting this from here to completion. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

12 hours ago, Mr Wild said:

I expected it to slope outwards but will there be a perimeter so you cant really be right next to the stadium on the outside?  For safety reasons?

Someone else already answered but, yes. Once again the biggest challenge is rain. There’ll be a significant gutter system to capture and direct runoff.