Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Too many people get themselves all twisted up without even knowing what they’re mad about. The people on the Legends side have WAY more experience than Ron Raccuia. The Bills hired the best firm in the world to oversee the biggest project in franchise history. 

But... but... but... that's not the Bills way.  The Bills way is to hire some company new to the business, install their product (like turf or heated seats), then have that company go out of business in 5 years, so there's no service and support.  Are you saying maybe they've decided to do things differently?  

(yes, sarcasm)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This isn’t “Jerry Jones.” This is the best sports management company in the world that Jerry Jones owns some of. They run EVERY big project. This is something that we should be EXCITED for.

Too many people get themselves all twisted up without even knowing what they’re mad about. The people on the Legends side have WAY more experience than Ron Raccuia. The Bills hired the best firm in the world to oversee the biggest project in franchise history. This is a great thing for the franchise and WNY. We need to understand that. 10 minutes ago you were “concerned” with it. That would be like your concern about the Bills being “Josh Allen is our QB.” That’s a positive not a negative. Legends involvement, all but ensures, it will stay on the timeline and completed to the vision that they have. They’re the most capable of getting this from here to completion. 

Okay.  Relax.  Nothing personal against you, your friend, or anything you think about the company. 

Just wondering if everytime I type “F Jones”, if you will come back with another lengthy defense of his company?

…and oh by the way, F Jones and the Cowboys. 😉

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Not sure on this debate here, but both BTB and KJ are good guys.  Just shake hands, and hug it out.  One of you use a YouTube joke thing and moving onto the Rams.

It does sound like this stadium is well thought out and balances the increased costs by not passing on a dome cost to the fans.  I love the ideas of above ground, tarps, heated seats, a more vertically built stadium, still we’re Buffalo.  We play games outside.  There’s no excuses once done to not head to games in November and December.

I love what I’m reading.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

Not sure on this debate here, but both BTB and KJ are good guys.  Just shake hands, and hug it out.  One of you use a YouTube joke thing and moving onto the Rams.

It does sound like this stadium is well thought out and balances the increased costs by not passing on a dome cost to the fans.  I love the ideas of above ground, tarps, heated seats, a more vertically built stadium, still we’re Buffalo.  We play games outside.  There’s no excuses once done to not head to games in November and December.

I love what I’m reading.

Hahaha.  All is good…except Jerry Jones!   😂😂

PS Let’s see how much anyone loves Legends when ticket & PSL prices are announced. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BTB said:

Hahaha.  All is good…except Jerry Jones!   😂😂

PS Let’s see how much anyone loves Legends when ticket & PSL prices are announced. 

I knew you would be cool about it.  KJ will too.  We have enough of the occasional troll to flame or ignore.  KJ is a bills fanatic through and through as are you.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

But... but... but... that's not the Bills way.  The Bills way is to hire some company new to the business, install their product (like turf or heated seats), then have that company go out of business in 5 years, so there's no service and support.  Are you saying maybe they've decided to do things differently?  

(yes, sarcasm)

The heated seat disaster!!! 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

Okay.  Relax.  Nothing personal against you, your friend, or anything you think about the company. 

Just wondering if everytime I type “F Jones”, if you will come back with another lengthy defense of his company?

…and oh by the way, F Jones and the Cowboys. 😉

Ignorance spreads around here. As someone that is informed I find it my duty to educate. When people spread MISINFORMATION it is even more important. You’re welcome!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

wind diffusion?

No, we're going to confuse the wind until it agrees to behave properly. Personally, I hope there is a plan so that once the wind is adequately trained, we can get it to mess with the opposition field goals and the like.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Dr. Who said:

No, we're going to confuse the wind until it agrees to behave properly. Personally, I hope there is a plan so that once the wind is adequately trained, we can get it to mess with the opposition field goals and the like.

That's like getting Peterman to not throw an interception

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The same company that designed Tottenham stadium is designing Bills stadium.

I’m guessing this is exactly what we should expect. A flexible roof. In this video the winds are 100+ mph. It’s designed to move like that. Imagine seeing the roof moving at a Bills game?

I really hope they take inspiration from European stadiums by making the stands steeper and closer to the field