Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

I don't see this happening, without Hill that offense is completely different. Hardman is the same type of player but he isn't Hill.

I'd assume the Chiefs will get an idea of what other teams will pay and get a slight discount. 

The devante Adam's deal isn't going to help though.

• Like (+1) 1

As great as he is, Hill’s contract demands are obviously through the roof and he’s already 28 years old…I think the number of teams would potentially trade a first round pick (and more) for him is limited, and there’s no way they trade him to the AFC.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, Southern_Bills said:

I don't see this happening, without Hill that offense is completely different. Hardman is the same type of player but he isn't Hill.

I'd assume the Chiefs will get an idea of what other teams will pay and get a slight discount. 

The devante Adam's deal isn't going to help though.

I’d think that Adams deal will be the floor. Tyreek doesn’t exactly seem like a nice guy who will be willing to take a penny of a discount. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Of course it has to be in our division FFS

Meh, I’d almost rather Hill be on the Jets or Dolphins if it comes at the cost of those teams being down 2 first round picks and 28 million in cap space. Hill with Tua or Wilson throwing to him is no where near as dangerous as he was on KC. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Meh, I’d almost rather Hill be on the Jets or Dolphins if it comes at the cost of those teams being down 2 first round picks and 28 million in cap space. Hill with Tua or Wilson throwing to him is no where near as dangerous as he was on KC. 

Yes, but also Hill & Waddle is a sick WR1-2

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Meh, I’d almost rather Hill be on the Jets or Dolphins if it comes at the cost of those teams being down 2 first round picks and 28 million in cap space. 

I agree. And those teams won’t have Mahomes delivering the ball to him…the Dolphins with Waddle and Hill would be a bit scary though.

• Agree 1

Unless the return is head and shoulders above what an NFC team can/will offer, KC would be insane to trade him within the AFC. They are still chasing Super Bowls in a loaded conference. The Watson to Cleveland situation was different...Houston will not contend for several years and Watson had some control over where he was going.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.