Ok time to get rid of Mongo

YoloinOhio

It's been about 15 years since I lived I'm buffalo. My favorite pizza in western NY was always Pontillos. I don't recall ever having bad or amazing pizza living in Buffalo.

Rochester I know for a fact has amazing pizza.

So I'm gonna say he's bitter cause he's about to be sliced.

Actually now I remember getting slices on Elmwood when I was at buff state.

And it was good.

Ya he's crazy.

Now here in Raleigh, there's no good pizza imo

Edited by Sharky7337
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sharky7337 said:

It's been about 15 years since I lived I'm buffalo. My favorite pizza in western NY was always Pontillos. I don't recall ever having bad or amazing pizza living in Buffalo.

I went to school with the Pontillos.  Never really cared for the pizza.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Not every location was the same or good. But two of them in Rochester I did enjoy.

We only ever went to the one in Pittsford because that's where we (and obviously they) lived. 

19 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I agree with him.  Buffalo has great food but the pizza sucks and you guys use blue cheese on wings….unacceptable.

Go back to France you frog eating fils de pute!

😁

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

We only ever went to the one in Pittsford because that's where we (and obviously they) lived. 

Thought they originally all lived and were from Batavia.

I had a girlfriend who worked at ridge road and I used to get tons of free stuff from.

Last time I got it from webster it was good.

Living down south now, that's the biggest thing I miss is the food back home.

19 minutes ago, MWK said:

Terrible player with terrible takes

You mean the guy who watched his team play at home with an IV in his arm but didn’t understand why the league wouldn’t let him back at practice when he wanted to has other terrible takes?

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Pizza Hut is awesome. Pizza with a side of ranch is even better. 

…. Food snobs annoy me. 

Not a food snob but having worked at a Hut back in 90s as dishwasher/cook will never go near one. Really nasty. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

You mean the guy who watched his team play at home with an IV in his arm but didn’t understand why the league wouldn’t let him back at practice when he wanted to has other terrible takes?

His Twitter feed gives impression he might not be too high on Bills and management. I bet his is gone by March. 

Just now, mjfbillsfan said:

Not a food snob but having worked at a Hut back in 90s as dishwasher/cook will never go near one. Really nasty. 

That place is a disgusting pig pen. The most disgusting establishment I’ve ever stepped foot in.

My wife loves their pizza for some reason though. 

19 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I agree with him.  Buffalo has great food but the pizza sucks and you guys use blue cheese on wings….unacceptable.

In Florida they call it the Baker Act. Are you familiar with that, perchance? 

On the bright side, you get free room and board for a while. I’m sure the doctors are very nice, but the gowns might be drafty. 

Cheer up! With therapy there is hope for you!  😋

30 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t make the rules. This is the last straw, he’s not good enough to overcome this. 

GIF by filmeditor

Was a response to Reid Ferguson tweeting about Pizza Hut returning to WNY:

(he meant BWW)

And @YoloinOhio, when you're right: you're right!

----

----

----

----

----

and finally....

Yep.  Mongo, your time here is Through.  Nice watchin' ya.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Was a response to Reid Ferguson tweeting about Pizza Hut returning to WNY:

(he meant BWW)

And @YoloinOhio, when you're right: you're right!

----

----

----

----

----

and finally....

Yep.  Mongo, your time here is Through.  Nice watchin' ya.

“Rick Bates would never” 🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Pizza Hut is awesome. Pizza with a side of ranch is even better. 

…. Food snobs annoy me. 

i hope they come back were im at, just for variety . A few months before they left i did the burger, chicken, pepperoni and bacon pizza and it wss the bomb, then those friggers left. I was like i finally got a pizza that i like you then you leave 😠😠

also there brownies were amazing, shoot it was worth getting any old pizza just for that.

38 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

And it was good.

Ya he's crazy.

Fun story about pizza in Raleigh.  About 20 years ago I passed by a place that just opened in Cary called "Buffalo Joe's".  Intrigued, I went in and talked up the guy working there.  Turns out his father was a retired dentist from Cheektowaga who moved down and opened the place, and he was running it.  He said they got their dough recipie from Casillo's in Lancaster (had my share of Casillos growing up).  The pizza was genuine Buffalo.  Good wings too.  After a bit I could tell though that business wasn't going great - despite my efforts to single-handedly keep the place in business, they eventually shut down.  I miss Buffalo Joe's :( 

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

And it was good.

Ya he's crazy.

There was a Pontillo’s in Sarasota, FL for many years. It was the best in town but then closed. THEN, a Casa di Pizza opened, and IT was the best thing in town. Pizza shops from WNY are the best option in my old part of Florida. I wish they had a good WNY option in ATL. We had a Ted’s knock-off, but it died.  The pizza places are not as good. The best kept going down to Florida. 

We had a Duff’s franchise in Newnan about 40 miles away I’d go to a couple times a year. That closed early in Covid. It was really good, and a real loss. The Anchor Bar franchise about 20 minutes away is garbage…..and now I’m HUNGRY!    :censored:

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, mjfbillsfan said:

So I had a good friend in graduate school who worked as a Pizza Hut shift manager while he was in college.  Champaign/Urbana IIRC.  There were several in the area at the time.

One time, he had the closing shift one night and the opening shift the next day.

At closing, the procedure was they would put oil in the pans for the deep dish pizza and stack them up, ready for the rush.  They would work their way down one stack, then the next, then the next.

So.  That night, unbeknownst to him and with no precautions to cover the cookware or to wash it afterwards, the Hut had bug exterminators in.

The next day, a leaden-faced customer came in with deep dish pizza that had one slice cut from it and the piece tossed back in the box, and asked to see the manager.  He flipped the pizza over and told my friend to take a look.  There, baked into the crust, were 4 and 20 cockroaches, baked into a pie.

Needless to say, my friend was very apologetic, refunded the guy's money, and offered him anything else he wanted - a new pizza, a gift certificate?  The guy didn't want anything.  He was Done with the Hut.

Friend went to check the top pan in each stack - every one full of dead cockroaches.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 5