Shaq Lawson possibly returning to Buffalo

FireChans

Just now, Robert Paulson said:

nice move if true. he would be motivated so he can get another contract from someone.

don't know the reliability of the source?

Im surprised from Shaq’s  perspective. Injury risk is significant for a pending FA.  I assume he goes on active roster and not on PS. 

It's an interesting move, as it creates depth of a kind we have been lacking, which is a better run defender for the D-Line.

I like this move, as it signifies a desire to improve, even now, and bearing in mind we will see some handy RBs if we continue through the playoffs, it could be a move that makes enough of a difference.

• Agree 4

Just now, John Adams said:

Not sourced in any way, no details. Sounds like someone just looking to get clicks on a possible story. 

I did just read the article. Keven Massare is the one being cited as a source. He's not the most credible sports guy on the web but we'll see.

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He’s good at stopping the run and NE will run.  I bet he plays a high percentage of snaps…well if he dresses.

I don't know about a high amount, but he very well could get in the rotation considering he knows how things are done, other than maybe some of those small change ups.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.